Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Won't Last Nine Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is almost word for word what roach said that cotto would knock canelo out

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-still-banks-on-cotto-knocking-canelo-out-late--95452

and we saw what happened. He is going to learn quick that canelo is not like the bums GGG has been fighting. Canelo has faced and beaten a higher caliber of fighters then GGG has faced. and has heard worse from trainers better then Abel who had to eat their words after defeat.

Comment

I think from sheer size and movement, Canelo will last 7 rounds. He gets hit and I'd like to see him with a big puncher first. I hope GGG won't fight Canelo like Lemieux cause it got kind of boring. I would like to say 10th round KO but probably a stoppage. It would be really exciting though.

Comment

look for the little twerp to start whining about a catchweight before the fight

Comment

So is this fight at 160 or 155? Because even the WBC statement didn't make any mention of that, all it states was an agreement to fight after one more fight.

Comment

This clown should shut the fck up Holovkin can learn a lot from Canelo

Young Saul is willing to take on that risk

Ward is willing to take on the risk that is Kovalev

What risk has Holovkin ever taken?!

And you fckin lil g-strings have nerve to try and criticize Floyd lmaO fckin hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              one fight inbetween isnt going to bring about 400k more buys..ppl dont understand the value in striking while hot and then rematching again today..ppl like canelo piss me off..he has the ability to take the sport to the top again..no matter wat happens to him his ppl got him..he's in that 1% of ppl that have it like that..instead of growin the sport unlike other fighters cant do.h'es going to let this marinate and we still dont know if it will ever be official..dont get me wrong i love his resume..and this is a bit harsh i kno he has to worry abot himself not boxing, but as a boxing fan im tired of seeing lebron get life time deals while he is 2 and 4 in the finals...i wanna see our guys getting rewarded and our sport growing
              I say be happy its even happening this soon. If it was Cotto, this fight never would have happened.

Comment

Canelo will definitely be a big step up for GGG. He might even expose GGG as another Ronda Rousey, who only looked great until she faced someone that could actually fight.

Comment

Tardnelos in da house. Canelo is a paper champ even Lara schooled this boy therefore GGG will KO his @ss.

Comment

as usual, Mexicans are over-hyping their fighter just like they did before Canelo fought Mayweather. When or if GGG beats him, they're going to be throwing empty nacho trays and plastic cerveza bottles at Canelo like they did to him after the Angulo fight.. And the sad thing about that is he actually won that fight smh. #prideissues

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Canelo will definitely be a big step up for GGG. He might even expose GGG as another Ronda Rousey, who only looked great until she faced someone that could actually fight.
                      el fraude alvared could'nt ko cotto. lil G kills the big mouth mexican pollo

Comment

Working...
                      X