Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would beating GGG now be mayweather biggest victory and best work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
    The only simpletons are the ones who actually think he's 100% retired, like your big, dumb-ass.
    He's FORTY fucking years old man. He's not coming back. You're just asking to get knocked out at 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      He's FORTY fucking years old man. He's not coming back. You're just asking to get knocked out at 40.
      He's 39. And people make too big a deal over age sometimes.

Comment

• No it wouldnt count, he would have to beat Kovalev after GGG.

Comment

• I would straight up call Mayweather the best ever if he came out of retirement and beat any version of Golovkin that wasn't drained or something. That would be ****ing crazy.

Comment

• If Mayweather hasn't convinced people by now that he's the best ever, I doubt he'll ever be able to convince them by beating GGG.

Comment

• Big risk! -IF- they was to engage it would certainly be the hottest fork in the fireplace at the moment! FM wouldn't have to "answer" any-more-questions ever ha ha! It -SEEM- nearly "staged/set-up" that way with how he "wrapped"/don't it though?
              BUT COULD HE WIN? Would it be a 50-50 fight?
              ONE THING... if such does come to fruit......I advise Floy.May to force the "Ibo" off the table. I don't care how much ring "talent" anyone has. They "deal" with the admin of the Sport "wrong"......they are "only stupid".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay D View Post
                If Mayweather hasn't convinced people by now that he's the best ever, I doubt he'll ever be able to convince them by beating GGG.
                ^ ^ "ha ha"!

Comment

• Most of Floyd's biggest fans on here have trashed GGG and his resume, so I imagine they would want/expect very little credit.

Personally I think that, unless GGG looks like a skeleton on the scales, it would be his most impressive victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Most of Floyd's biggest fans on here have trashed GGG and his resume, so I imagine they would want/expect very little credit.

Personally I think that, unless GGG looks like a skeleton on the scales, it would be his most impressive victory.
                    That's what they said about Floyd fighting Martinez though, don't act like you don't remember...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I would straight up call Mayweather the best ever if he came out of retirement and beat any version of Golovkin that wasn't drained or something. That would be ****ing crazy.
                      It would be something else indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X