Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] ferddie roach says someont should put there foot down on catchweights....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video] ferddie roach says someont should put there foot down on catchweights....

....lol

Solid troll job by Roach. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

....lol
      Freddy "the joke coach" Roach spittin dat hypocrisy.

Comment

Says the guy who trains Cotto, the catchweight king and Pacquiao who has had his share of catchweights as well. Roach has encouraged his fighters to use catchweights to their advantage for many years. I have nothing against a mutually agreed upon catchweight if no title is at stake. I think catchweights with a title on the line should not be allowed. All title fights should be fought at the standard full legal weight for the weight class and not an ounce less. Roach has had encouraged his fighters to defend their titles at a catchweight many times. If he doesn't like catchweights then he should quit using them.

Comment

I love Freddy but I think somebody spiked his double standard punch today.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Says the guy who trains Cotto, the catchweight king and Pacquiao who has had his share of catchweights as well. Roach has encouraged his fighters to use catchweights to their advantage for many years. I have nothing against a mutually agreed upon catchweight if no title is at stake. I think catchweights with a title on the line should not be allowed. All title fights should be fought at the standard full legal weight for the weight class and not an ounce less. Roach has had encouraged his fighters to defend their titles at a catchweight many times. If he doesn't like catchweights then he should quit using them.
            Agree fully that title fights should be at the division limit .

Manny has had way more CWs than Cotto , I think around 6 and if he fights Crawford now and its 144 or some sht that makes 7 .

Comment

I like Freddy but WTF is he talking about!!!! His fighter Cotto won the middleweight title at a catchweight he demanded, and didn't make one defense at the 160 limit.

IS HE SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Comment

Freddy loves catch weights. What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Says the guy who trains Pacquiao, the catchweight king and Cotto who has had his share of catchweights as well. Roach has encouraged his fighters to use catchweights to their advantage for many years. I have nothing against a mutually agreed upon catchweight if no title is at stake. I think catchweights with a title on the line should not be allowed. All title fights should be fought at the standard full legal weight for the weight class and not an ounce less. Roach has had encouraged his fighters to defend their titles at a catchweight many times. If he doesn't like catchweights then he should quit using them.
                  There fixed it.

Now I agree.

Comment

Love Freddie but he needs to stop talking

I don't think he can think through his answers and what he is saying as well as a normal person without Parkinson's could.

Comment

Working...
                    X