Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte FULL FIGHT HD

http://youtu.be/cFTW41xqMOE

Someone please imbed if possible.

Great quality includes post fight interview.

Thanks for this, missed it yesterday.

Comment

Lol wtf? It sounds like paulie is inhaling helium.

Comment

Pretty entertaining scrap Johsua looked good I like how he lets his hands go

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Thanks for doing the imbed.

This is the best version of the fight I've found, for anyone that hasn't seen it..,,

Comment

joshua needs a tune up vs wlad(easy ko win) then go after fury, povetkin and wilder

Comment

paulie Mr "catch and shoot" I honestly think that is the only thing he knows about boxing.

Whyte should have went to the body when he had him hurt would ahve brought those hands down bigtime.

I bet networks and such hate youtube especially on ppv fights lol, the joshua fight is up in HD and so is the Mcgregor fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                  paulie Mr "catch and shoot" I honestly think that is the only thing he knows about boxing.

Whyte should have went to the body when he had him hurt would ahve brought those hands down bigtime.

I bet networks and such hate youtube especially on ppv fights lol, the joshua fight is up in HD and so is the Mcgregor fight lol.
                  Agree with you on Paulie, only the hipster boxing fans think he's knowledgeable. He honestly says the same thing every broadcast.

And lol at the Mcgregor fight being up, UFC probably doesn't care seeing that is was 15 sec fight. Good, free promotion for their biggest star.

Comment

damn dudes a beast

Comment

Working...
                    X