No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's likely because Dillian Whyte on his best day wears a C-Cup bra.

Joshua's stamina is clearly woeful. He was blowing out his arse at the end of round 2.
    How is it awful when he got better as the fight went on?

That's ridiculous and taking DWs work away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      How is it awful when he got better as the fight went on?

That's ridiculous and taking DWs work away from him.
      He got better because Whyte is even worse? Okay, he's a prospect too early to fight Elite competition even though he is the same age as Fury...

But simply trading someone like Jennings with Whyte and this would of been one hell of a sad upset.

Too much muscle, it's gonna **** him over

Comment

• Originally posted by bruno79 View Post
        Fully agree, this is his 15th fight, I remember mike tyson having nearly a fight a month in his first two years fighting.. it will take time to develop, tucking in his chin, working the damn jab, not leaving his right arm forward after throwing it being open for the counter, headmovement, losing a little muscle mass for quickness, the good thing he showed in the first round venom and that mean streak, he got rocked and kept fighting as he had heart, least he did not do a frank bruno vs jumbo cummings and just drop his arms and lose his senses, he weathered the storm kept his compusure and kept punching. If Dillian Whyte goes on tp becomes a world champion down the line, guess your AJ exposure talk will seem a little weak there. As remember he was a touted undefeated prospect..

I think Malik Scott would beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
          He got better because Whyte is even worse? Okay, he's a prospect too early to fight Elite competition even though he is the same age as Fury...

But simply trading someone like Jennings with Whyte and this would of been one hell of a sad upset.

Too much muscle, it's gonna **** him over
          Fury has been a pro for 5 more years. You sound like a bit of a loon.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Fury has been a pro for 5 more years. You sound like a bit of a loon.
            and you're probably one of the same cvnts who hype Joshua up to the point of comparing him to Elite competition already.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
              and you're probably one of the same cvnts who hype Joshua up to the point of comparing him to Elite competition already.
              Yeah.....Good luck pointing one of those posts out. Just like all the other imaginary posts saying likewise in this thread according to you. ****tard.

Comment

• 15 pages dedicated to whining about how a 15-fight relative novice heavyweight is not unbeatable.

Standard NSB fodder.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Yeah.....Good luck pointing one of those posts out. Just like all the other imaginary posts saying likewise in this thread according to you. ****tard.
                  I never disagreed in my previous post, yes, he's a prospect.. an overrated hyped up one. Too many people hype him (mostly the hardcore patriotic brits) like they did with Price.

We'll see where Whyte is at against a living person

Comment

• 1. Stiff
                    2. Robotic
                    3. Bad chin
                    4. Vulnerable body
                    5. Bad defence

Not impressed.

Comment

• I wasn't particularly impressed. He looked really slow and robotic in there and he isn't massively skilled either. He also really does look like a skinny bodybuilder, his muscles don't look right on his frame at all

Comment

Working...
                      X