Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do Mexican boxers always fail to make weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Rican fighters always fail to stay on their feet

Go spend another 2hrs plucking your eyebrows chanquit@.
    hahah, stupid ricans!!

that's called en vente uņas.

Comment

or on all fours. whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
        They always come in heavy into the contracted weight.....just a few examples of today's weights ins like 140 pounders jose Benavides coming in at 152lbs and omar figueroa coming in at 151lbs...lol

Mexican fighters always want weight advantages ...they got no skills

Mexican fighters always start of skinny then as they grow in age they start suckling since they have to fight guys there size....like Salido a natural 140 pounder fighting at 126/130 pounds or Chavez jr or like Canelo a natural middleweight wanting to fight at a make believe weight 155lbs or like erika Morales a 5'8 guy fighting midgets at 122/126 pounds then moves up in weight and sucks above 130lbs....lol Keith thurman is 5'7 and fights at 147 because he got skill and don't depend on size same with Cotto is 5'7 and started at 140 all the way to 160.....
        Cuz we have big balls and fat pp's /thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
          They always come in heavy into the contracted weight.....just a few examples of today's weights ins like 140 pounders jose Benavides coming in at 152lbs and omar figueroa coming in at 151lbs...lol

Mexican fighters always want weight advantages ...they got no skills

Mexican fighters always start of skinny then as they grow in age they start suckling since they have to fight guys there size....like Salido a natural 140 pounder fighting at 126/130 pounds or Chavez jr or like Canelo a natural middleweight wanting to fight at a make believe weight 155lbs or like erika Morales a 5'8 guy fighting midgets at 122/126 pounds then moves up in weight and sucks above 130lbs....lol Keith thurman is 5'7 and fights at 147 because he got skill and don't depend on size same with Cotto is 5'7 and started at 140 all the way to 160.....
          -HAHAHAHA, Orlando Salido a NATURAL 140 POUNDS.

-Erik Morales height was 5.7...

-Wilfreda Benitez was 5'9 and he won the belt of the AMB superlightweight.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            hahah, stupid ricans!!

that's called en vente uņas.
            Shut up, Rican. Ricans are sons of mexican in boxing.

And... Manny is from Filipinas, he is not rican.

Look this, son:

That is called "con el culo arriba".

And look this, too:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Stop lying.

[IMG]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/2a.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&.........

Maybe after you wipe the 2 pounds of make up off with a dirty rag found on the bathroom floor she will be decent enough to get a blumpkin from
                That fucking sig, man. Gold.

Comment

Comment

Of the Ricans legends, just the ***** Carlos Ortiz was not punished by mexicans boxers

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                      tamales and our females knows how to cook wheres as ricans females only good for sucking dick and standing in line every month to get their box of canned goods lol cause their men are nothing but lil boys and cant get out their in the real world and make shit happen for thier family like real men do, hell they cant even take a beating like real men they have to run out the ring crying and hide somewhere where they ashamed family has to follow and go pat your cry baby asses in the pack saying "it will be alright". lmfao

I was gonna in on this maricon, but you destroyed him. I owe ya some Green. All out.

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      it's discipline. i'll bite though.

to your second point - the mexican whores i used to slay from san fran to salinas couldn't cook but loved rican c0ck and as far as their kids that they wanted me to father, i'd let that hard working mexican who you left for a bigger cack-packer in me, support and raise them; they'd always bich about me letting these crayola packers care for their kids.

that one dude oswaldo was one hard working janitor, bless 'um.
                      The only thing you banged were men, maricon. You ain't fooling anybody here, papo.

Comment

Working...
                      X