Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Spike Plants a Big Kiss on Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    comparing ****'s to pedo's and kissing eubank jnr at a presser are not really comparable are they m8?
    FFS he didn't compare them, he merely put them in the same list of things that his imaginary friend doesn't want legalising in the UK. Nobody who has had an abortion thinks Tyson Fury called them gay, so why do people think he called gays paedophiles.
    Last edited by fladz; 12-12-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Yusef Mack is about to make a comeback

Comment

Eubank Jnr might have liked that kiss secretly. Hope Eubank wins although want a good fight and a win on decision by Eubank.

I wasn't too massive a fan of Eubank SNR when he was against Michael Watson although I wanted Watson to win. I wanted Eubank to beat Benn. Benn is someone I always wanted beaten for some reason. I think when you are a ko artist I want you to experience what you dish out so that's how I understand how I feel about Benn.

But I love Eubank Snr now so I wont dislike Jnr.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          comparing ****'s to pedo's and kissing eubank jnr at a presser are not really comparable are they m8?
          What Spike did is worse so, you are right, they are not comparable. Don't know why this piece of sht is being given a free pass.

Comment

I don't like Gary's chances, but atleast he's loose.

Comment

Working...
            X