No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Prefers Cotto Showdown Over Pacquiao III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    There you have it, folks, Bradley is not interested in Pac. Pac needs to fight Crawford.
    I've already heard Pac-Bradley is very close to being made. Crawford is high risk for Pac, so i doubt he goes that route.

Comment

thats a much better fight, guess him and arum realized how dumb it would be to fight canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        thats a much better fight, guess him and arum realized how dumb it would be to fight canelo
        Canelo is way too big and way too strong for Bradley. I Got a lot of love for Bradley but Canelo would whoop him. Good call by Bradley not going after Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          I've already heard Pac-Bradley is very close to being made. Crawford is high risk for Pac, so i doubt he goes that route.
          Pac's announcement is no longer Friday.... so now they probably work towards Crawford

I'm for Bradley/Cotto...

Comment

This would be a good fight. Throw Verdejo in for his first world title, add either Donaire, or Lomachenko, or even Marquez as two of three undercards, add water, and you got yourself a 400-600 buy ppv. Make it happen....

Comment

Thank you Bradely for not picking a 3rd Pacquiao fight as your primary fight option. Please show Arum and Team Pac that no one wants to see this circus again..

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Pac's announcement is no longer Friday.... so now they probably work towards Crawford

I'm for Bradley/Cotto...
                Damn they postponed it again huh? My sons trainer has close tides to Bradley and his team and i talked to him tuesday and said Bradley was working out some kinks in the contract, and that fight was likely to happen. IDK, That's a possibility also another possibility is Bradley is true to his word and turned down Pac, and now Pac has entered negotiations for a Crawford fight. It's makes sense.

Comment

Welp, the Onus is now on you Bradley, the fight is now up to you, you hold the key here, do you accept it or do you reject it and go with Cotto.

You said you rather fight Cotto, so just say no. If you dont you are responsible for taking the fight (or shall I say your wife manager wants you to take it for the $$$)

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Thank you Bradely for not picking a 3rd Pacquiao fight as your primary fight option. Please show Arum and Team Pac that no one wants to see this circus again..
                    The second fight was a good close fight. I wouldn't mind seeing this version of Bradley fighting Pac in a third fight.

Comment

I don't think Cotto wants that fight right now. He needs a couple easy wins to go off into the sunset on a winning streak. Another loss against a top guy will severely hurt his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X