No announcement yet.

I like Guerrero to pull off the upset over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Guerrero to pull off the upset over Garcia

He lost to thurman and probably should have lost to martinez last time out. But I think guerrero is highly motivated for this one and with his rugged style will be a problem for danny, who hasn't exactly looked great in recent fights either. Hopefully it's a great fight whoever wins

It could only because we don't know how Garcia will be at WW but if he carries his speed and power with no issues he should beat Gurrerro .

Comment

It ganna be a fun fight with guerro kaking it ugly for danny but garica lands somwthing heavy in the later rounds and stops him

Good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
        He lost to thurman and probably should have lost to martinez last time out. But I think guerrero is highly motivated for this one and with his rugged style will be a problem for danny, who hasn't exactly looked great in recent fights either. Hopefully it's a great fight whoever wins
        He has the type of style to really wear Danny out. He's stubborn and will take big punches sometimes so let's see how he handles Danny's power.

Once upon a time I'd have favored Guerrero over Danny just based off a stylistic matchup. Guerrero can outwork Danny and really lay into him from close range and not let Danny set his feet at mid range.

I thinK Danny is favored as he should be but I'm not sure who wins this.

Comment

Watch Guerrero vs Yoshihiro Kamegai who was tough as nails, and then watch Thurman vs Guerrero, two of the toughest fights, witch might have took a lot out of both fighters.

Thurman looked sluggish against Collazo as well, and he took extra time to recover, a mistake Guerrero did is coming back to fight so soon after a hard fight against thurman, he looked bad against Martinez.

Anything can happen, he just has seen better days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            It ganna be a fun fight with guerro kaking it ugly for danny but garica lands somwthing heavy in the later rounds and stops him

Good fight
            Guerreros chin definitely worries me based on his last two fights and garcia has power. But if he can take dannys shots I think he'll pull out the W.

Comment

A dead guy vs Fanny.
              I hope the dead guy kicks the girl.

Comment

Guerreros chin definitely worries me based on his last two fights and garcia has power. But if he can take dannys shots I think he'll pull out the W.
                - I think his style might play right into Garcias strenght.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Watch Guerrero vs Yoshihiro Kamegai who was tough as nails, and then watch Thurman vs Guerrero, two of the toughest fights, witch might have took a lot out of both fighters.

Thurman looked sluggish against Collazo as well, and he took extra time to recover, a mistake Guerrero did is coming back to fight so soon after a hard fight against thurman, he looked bad against Martinez.

Anything can happen, he just has seen better days.
                  I agree All those fights took something out of him. But out of those 3 fights, I believe guerrero may not have known what to expect from kamegai or martinez. They were seen as tuneups over nobody's, but they came to fight.
                  Guerrero was fully prepared for thurman but keith is just on another level. He'll be fully prepared for garcia, who I don't believe is on the same level as keith at ww.

Comment

I hope it's a good fight but that means after Danny wins, ppl will be like he should have ran right through RG and bash him for not doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X