Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots Fired Ruben Gurrero to Angel Garcia ,"I'll beat his Ass "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers living through their sons lives! This guy Ruben is one of the fools that
    keeps boxing out of the main stream sports world. How can a major outlet interview this "personality"? This is what took the place of Manny, Angelo, G. Benton, Eddie Futch? Were stuck listening to thugs and wannabe fighters!

Why they portray tough guys and can't speak without cussing is beyond me
    theres more money to be earned by promoting humility and honesty than bragging and cussing. A kid like Garcia should have had regional tv ads for Ford Trucks by now. He could be promoting products but how do they venture into money adventures when your father can't stay away from a camera?

Floyd sr, Ruben...............two men you'll never see on network news.......

Today the background personalities are up front, loud and annoying!

Fathers with sons was always a taboo situation, Pazz and his dad with Duva was a zoo!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Fathers living through their sons lives! This guy Ruben is one of the fools that
      keeps boxing out of the main stream sports world. How can a major outlet interview this "personality"? This is what took the place of Manny, Angelo, G. Benton, Eddie Futch? Were stuck listening to thugs and wannabe fighters!

theres more money to be earned by promoting humility and honesty than bragging and cussing. A kid like Garcia should have had regional tv ads for Ford Trucks by now. He could be promoting products but how do they venture into money adventures when your father can't stay away from a camera?

Fathers with sons was always a taboo situation, Pazz and his dad with Duva was a zoo!

Ray
      Great Post! I'm a trainer, you should see how some of the trainers in the amatuer shows act. They are trying to act like these idiots. And that's why you see a talented guy like Broner acting even worse...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        Kill that noise!...son. You got something against blacks? Could it be that Ricans & blacks meshed together in the great melting pot of NYC, & spearheaded the civil rights movement that allowed so many rights for latinos to be able to have many everyday life situations bilingual. My real Latino stand up? What kind of bull crap is that? Lets just stick to the fight your boy Guerrero is gonna get beat by Swift. And I happen to like & respect Guerrero as a person & a fighter.
        He isn't aware that Puerto Ricans are black as well. modern day mix of African, tiano Indians and damn Spaniards.

Comment

Ray
          why did u leave out angel garcia???hes more over the top then both of those guys,yet u left him out??why

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
            He isn't aware that Puerto Ricans are black as well. modern day mix of African, tiano Indians and damn Spaniards.
            This is suppose to be aboxing Forum where we talk boxing & that piece of @#%* starts mentioning want to be black...I mean dude, I see many Mexican & Mexican Americans into Spanish Rap music. And guess where that came from??? Blacks/African Americans...I guess you acting & wanna-bee like Blacks as well. And who was chilling w/ the Blacks when this hit the fan, that now everybody is doing it? The Puerto Ricans. So to that child that keeps on w/ his retheric...kill that noise!

-Think Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              ... there's a lone box of oranges not being tended to off the 101N.

Comment

I think Garcia is getting over playing a role. I think Ruben is far beyond the role playing now.
                I'll throw Garcia in, he fits the "characterization" these guys remind me of a
                "street cartoon" begging for credibility.
                Hey ..man, cuz, bro, dude thats how they talk to a woman reporter
                they demand respect but don't show any in return.
                Now we have a Heavyweight Champ who tells reports and federation to "kiss his ballz" now theres some intellect for everyone to respect.

Listen you don't find to many college kids in boxing but everyone knows how to act depending where you are, EVERYONE!

Ray

Comment

Ruben Is pure entertainment. It never gets old hearing him talking about who he Is going to beat down next and yet he never actually ends up fighting anyone.

Comment

I think Garcia is getting over playing a role. I think Ruben is far beyond the role playing now.
                    I'll throw Garcia in, he fits the "characterization" these guys remind me of a
                    "street cartoon" begging for credibility.
                    Hey ..man, cuz, bro, dude thats how they talk to a woman reporter
                    they demand respect but don't show any in return.
                    Now we have a Heavyweight Champ who tells reports and federation to "kiss his ballz" now theres some intellect for everyone to respect.

Listen you don't find to many college kids in boxing but everyone knows how to act depending where you are, EVERYONE!

Ray
                    mr. corso keeping it 100%

Comment

I didn't want to see Ghost take another pounding, but I knew the two dads would make this interesting !

Comment

Working...
                      X