The Official: Team Fury Hype Train 2.0: The Fury Faithful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    WAR FURY!!!!

You having a conversation with yourself ? Forget your pipe dream with fury, the big lummox is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      anyone who looks at the HW scene for the last two years, and then compares it with the HW scene before Fury left and since his return, it's ultimately more entertaining now.
      Don't worry playboy, Fury will collect the belts and reign supreme once again enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        It's hard not to be. A warrior, a champion, a legend.
        This is the kind of praise that leads a fighter to his doom.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          This is the kind of praise that leads a fighter to his doom.
          A warrior would rather go down fighting than sit in his tin throne hiding.

Comment

I wouldn’t let Fury was my hands after I’d took a slash. This guy will be broke in a few years doing dinner speeches and guys like Loaded Wraps will never paying to hear his tales.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I wouldn’t let Fury was my hands after I’d took a slash. This guy will be broke in a few years doing dinner speeches and guys like Loaded Wraps will never paying to hear his tales.

Reminded myself yesterday you are one of the original haters, since the original poll screen shot is in the OP haha. Bless your heart Scott.

Comment

A warrior would rather go down fighting than sit in his tin throne hiding.
                And the same fans that praised him will turn back to insult him for fighting when tactically not ready.
                That's the kind world we are in.

Comment

It boggles my mind that I've read a post on here saying Tyson is Ali-esque.
                  I hope he's just trolling but reading most of these comments I think he might believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    And the same fans that praised him will turn back to insult him for fighting when tactically not ready.
                    That's the kind world we are in.
                    no, the type of world we are in is where people think Fury needs SEVEN tune up fights, because if someone doesn't have a 0 in their record, they're a bum.

Comment

no, the type of world we are in is where people think Fury needs SEVEN tune up fights, because if someone doesn't have a 0 in their record, they're a bum.
                      Fury actually need tune ups with at least top 20 fighters to test his readiness not journeymen he couldn't KO.

We all have different definitions of bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X