No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Pacquiao Was Better Than Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
    No matter what positive things Floyd says, haters like you always try to find something negative out of it. He gave Pac credit and respect when he could have easily said that he beat him easy and Pac was garbage. You haters are sad indeed.
    Yeah like in Russia interview, not here in America,..wake up moron!

Comment

Its also funny that the compubox is all of a sudden an issue with Mayweather and Pac when in other fights involving Floyd that was not the issue. Seems like people can't accept Pac lost and find every excuse they can to say he actually won. Give it up guys, he lost. No excuses you throw out there is gonna change that. I love the fact that you pac boys are still angry though. Makes my day better

Comment

Originally posted by Rawford View Post
        He was asked a question and he answered it. How does that make me a moron?

Comment

I get it you're one of those posters who have nothing intelligent to come back with so you resort to name calling. You're such a kid.

Comment

Yup, it takes months before Floyd's mentality process that Manny was better that expected.
            Wait till next next year! He'll say i think I loss to Manny...rematch?

Comment

Yup, it takes months before Floyd's mentality process that Manny was better that expected.
              He gave him props immediately after the fight.

Comment

I get it you're one of those posters who have nothing intelligent to come back with so you resort to name calling. You're such a kid.

Give me one interview here in America that Floyd said that Manny's better than expected....nada! He just wanna use Manny's name for he's own boxing school...you're still a moron! hahah a owned big time!

Comment

Floyd will never admit that he lost to Manny. I can understand if the fight was considered close but that's not the case. We'll just have to see but I doubt there would be a rematch. It would play out the same way. Yes Manny's shoulder would be healed, but jumping in the ring with someone of Floyds skill after a year off will not end well. Pac boys will just use the "he was out for a year so he was rusty" excuse when he fights and loses again.

Comment

Give me one interview here in America that Floyd said that Manny's better than expected....nada! He just wanna use Manny's name for he's own boxing school...you're still a moron! hahah a owned big time!
                    Did you just say "owned". Lol. No one says that anymore.

Comment

Did you just say "owned". Lol. No one says that anymore.
                      If you find an interview about it,get back to me,if not you're still a MORON!
                      Owned by a kid! bigtime

Comment

Working...
                      X