Wilder's next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Glazkov is pulling some BS with all this IBF stuff so it will be Szilipka
    Do you blame him, he can either fight Wilder who'd likely KO him or try and get Fury to fight him where he stands a great chance of easily outboxing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Do you blame him, he can either fight Wilder who'd likely KO him or try and get Fury to fight him where he stands a great chance of easily outboxing him.
      He won't fight either, he'll fight a Haymon prospect and pick up an easy belt.

Comment

This guy just got off the phone to Haymon.

Comment

I've read Wilder was trying to defend his title against Tomasz Adamek. That's right, he was looking to fight a retired, shot to bits former LHW. The bronze bummer is a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            This guy just got off the phone to Haymon.

Thats what that big dumb goofy Turd Fury already looks like again just a week out of the gym.

Comment

Let's run through the Ring Champ and top ten shall we

Champ- Fighting number 1

Number 1- Fighting Champ

Number 2- His Mando who admitted isn't ready

Number 3- Self

Number 4-Fighting on 12/5 won't be ready

Number 5- Fighting on 12/19 won't be ready

Number 6- Past opponent

Number 7 - Ducked him

Number 8- is Free and has the WBA world title... So he might not want to make this fight on such short notice

Number 9- Just Fought on the 11/28 but might be ready in Jan

Number 10- Fighting on 12/12 won't be ready

So their you have it of the top 10 Heavies in the World only one is a tangible option and he might not do it for the same reason Fury and Glazkov( even though he's trying to steal a title) didn't do it. Why fight the second best in the world when you can fight the king.

Comment

Why doesn't he just fight povetkin at the end of February?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                  I've read Wilder was trying to defend his title against Tomasz Adamek. That's right, he was looking to fight a retired, shot to bits former LHW. The bronze bummer is a disgrace to boxing.

Adamek turned down the 250k offer for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Szpilka is only 26 years old, seems to connect well with the Polish fight fan, and seems on the verge of emerging as a draw in his homebase of Chicago, IL; there's no need to rush that fight now, especially when Wilder-Szpilka (if Wilder stands tall after the Povetkin/Fury/Klistchko shakeout) is a fight that they could easily host at the 20k-seat United Center, come 2017.

Beyond Glazkov, I see any possible Wilder opponent coming from the "soon to come" shakeout of the WBC heavyweight ratings (haven't seen the new updates).

Darkhorse candidates: Tomasz Adamek(WBC #14, won his last fight, strong name profile in the Northeast) or Carlos Takam(WBC #7, three-fight winning streak over so so comp)
                    Takam is somebody I could see giving Wilder a good fight.it took a fighter like povetkin to stop him.i don't know if Wilder can do that as well. Takam is a really good boxer and a strog dude.no pushover for Wilder.

Comment

Carlos Takam I guess

Comment

Working...
                      X