No announcement yet.

‗‗FACE OFF‗‗ Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte (The Gloves Are Off) [VIDEO HD]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    7:36 "I've spent time with him and he's not like this, he's not like this, I even lent him a pair of my trousers to wear out to the club, he's not like this. That's what I'm sayin' he switched up and he's fake." Joshua stares on silently, momentarily befuddled....
    Dillian's wrong here, I have known AJ for quite some time, we've hung out .Yes he isn't as...I dunno, I guess the word would be polished away from the cameras as he in front of the cameras BUT we're all different in professional environments i.e. I'm very different in lectures than I am with my mates. AJs just the same But he isn't "fake" as Dillian eluded too.

However, Dillian stole the show here. He was so damn funny, with his Jamaican twang and calling AJ for a street fight lol. I've really started to like him over the last few months.

Comment

lol this was fun. Can't wait to see this fight. Hopefully it goes at least 5 rounds.

Comment

this was pretty boring.

Comment

Joshua's head is ****ing massive.

Could be a very interesting fight. But i doubt its a war. They both hit too hard. Lets see if Josh can go more than 5-6 rounds without getting gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
            The only thing I took from this is that Whyte is a total idiot.

Continues to call AJ fake and not straight up but never explains. Obviously he is referring to AJ when he was younger and in a little trouble at times etc, but man how much can you ride on that? So what if Joshua grew up, found a calling in life and ended up looking successful for the level he is at?...Haha what a joke it is to rely so much on things from the past that will have zero effect on next week.

Oh and the offerings of a street fight etc? Pathetic. People in school that were all mouth used to talk like that in their mid-teens. All that "Lets not fight here in school because we will get in trouble, but I will see you on the weekend and sort you out" type of mentality. Guys an idiot.
            I remember that bit stood out.. Looks like its some manipulative editing to make Whyte appear as if he's just babbling sometimes. It's like certain parts have been cut out and excluded to paint Joshua in a good as light as possible and make Whyte seem like a bit of a dunce. He's not good at explaining himself anyway but the editing just makes him seem even more inarticulate.

The whole beef stems from Joshua talking negatively about Whyte to a reporter. Whyte got offended because they must have at least been friends of some sort if Joshua has borrowed his trousers to go clubbing one night n the past. That's why Whyte keeps calling him a fake because Joshua spoke badly to the press about him. Regardless of whether you like or dislike Whyte, it was actually Joshua who cast the first stone (other than Whyte beating him in the ams).

Comment

He had a child at 13??? WTF!! Jamaicans.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                This will be a better fight than Klitschko - Fury.
                I think that's guaranteed since Whyte is an aggressive fighter who fights mainly on the front foot. No way it's a feint fest like Fury vs Klitschko, unless both Joshua and Whyte study that fight and both decide to implement massive amounts of feinting.

Comment

I like Dillian Whyte, but that purple blazer... smh.

Comment

Whyte has a small head...he's getting KOd.

Comment

Whyte's arms look long as heck in that Grimace from McDonalds blazer. I like how it's a lot longer than HBO's face off.

Comment

Working...
                      X