Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury looks fat and isnt motivated. Klitschko could ko him

Comment

• Wlad is on a mission. He wins the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by wladavit View Post
        Wlad is on a mission. He wins the rematch.
        Hope you put your yayper/Pounds/Pesos/Euros/Yen/Points where your mouth is

Comment

• With Wlad clearly past it and Fury looking in the worst shape of his life/talking retirement it's a 50/50 fight again.

Nobody could wait for Wlad to lose but careful what you wish for. The HW division is in pretty confusing shape. We could have Deontay Wilder as a real champion soon... The wobbly loopy hook throwing guy who was a meme/joke a few fights ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
            With Wlad clearly past it and Fury looking in the worst shape of his life/talking retirement it's a 50/50 fight again.

Nobody could wait for Wlad to lose but careful what you wish for. The HW division is in pretty confusing shape. We could have Deontay Wilder as a real champion soon... The wobbly loopy hook throwing guy who was a meme/joke a few fights ago.
            Don't buy into that talk, he is playing his mind games as per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Doubtful.

I genuinely believe he's serious about retirement. He's in it for the money and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                Doubtful.

I genuinely believe he's serious about retirement. He's in it for the money and that's it.
                I truly don't believe it for a second. The man is a born fighter, he loves this sport from the bottom of his heart, like the rest of us. Don't let his mostly inactive UD win over Wlad change your mind, he did what he had to do to win. He just didn't need to do much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                  Doubtful.

YDKSAB.

Fury has been boxing since he was a little boy, his entire family are fighting men. He's a student of the game. Fury loves boxing and will be around for a while yet.

I'm surprised that you're even making predictions considering what a complete fool you made out of yourself in the build up to the last one. I know you've changed your username/avatar/sig to hide your shame, but we still know it's you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Did you see his gut at that last press conference... I know the fight isn't tomorrow but for a 6'9" man to get back into shape from that is gonna take a lot of motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      YDKSAB.

Fury has been boxing since he was a little boy, his entire family are fighting men. He's a student of the game. Fury loves boxing and will be around for a while yet.

I'm surprised that you're even making predictions considering what a complete fool you made out of yourself in the build up to the last one. I know you've changed your username/avatar/sig to hide your shame, but we still know it's you.
                      Keep defending your superhero.

I guarantee if fury loses the rematch you won't be around

Comment

Working...
                      X