Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: My One Belt Overpowers All That Tyson Fury Has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is completely moronic. At this point it's not even about the belts, it's about who is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      One could argue that Fury just got the Wlad first. I myself have maintained for months that Wlad would lose to either Fury or Wilder. Guy is getting old and is clearly pretty much shot. Fury will beat him easier in the rematch.

Wilder will get his shot. I have no doubt he will easily beat Povetkin and then it's the fight we all want to see. I see it as a 50-50 fight and am looking forward to it. Fury didn't beat anyone before he fought Wlad either..
      I think Fury is a much better boxer than Wilder, he was very smart to take away Wlad's best tools. I'm not sure Wilder would have the IQ for that.

Also, i think Chisora isn't great but he's better than any of Wilders opponents, including Stiverne. Chisora has only fallen short against guys like Haye, Vitali and Fury and he give Vitali a good fight. Cunningham might be better than Wilders opponents too. I'd even take Hammer over any of Wilders opponents except maybe Stiverne.

Fury's opposition has been a hell of a lot better than Wilder's.

But then again, outside of Fury, Wlad, Povetkin and maybe Pulev or at a stretch Wilder, there isn't anyone else worth bragging about in terms of beating them.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-02-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Wilder thinks he's the dark lord Sauron. Unfortunately he's Bilbo Baggins.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Assuming he won't fight Povetkin for the foreseeable future Id like him to fight
          Chisora early next year
          Jennings in June I guess
          Haye (after he gets a comeback win) in early fall
          I'd be okay with this line up for next year but nothing less
          Jennings in June may make sense and would be a good barometer especially if Jennings beats Ortiz (which I don't think will happen)...

Unless the fight that Chisora has scheduled this weekend is canceled, then I don't see him and Wilder fighting. Deontay has that January 16th date locked at the Barclays Center. Against who? I have no clue.

Since Glazkov may not be able to fight Fury due to Wlad's rematch clause, they should pursue that...if not, then Carlos Takam

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I think Fury is a much better boxer than Wilder, he was very smart to take away Wlad's best tools. I'm not sure Wilder would have the IQ for that.

Also, i think Chisora isn't great but he's better than any of Wilders opponents, including Stiverne. Chisora has only fallen short against guys like Haye, Vitali and Fury and he give Vitali a good fight. Cunningham might be better than Wilders opponents too. I'd even take Hammer over any of Wilders opponents except maybe Stiverne.

Fury's opposition has been a hell of a lot better than Wilder's.
            I completely agree with this post. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Jennings in June may make sense and would be a good barometer especially if Jennings beats Ortiz (which I don't think will happen)...

Unless the fight that Chisora has scheduled this weekend is canceled, then I don't see him and Wilder fighting. Deontay has that January 16th date locked at the Barclays Center. Against who? I have no clue.

Since Glazkov may not be able to fight Fury due to Wlad's rematch clause, they should pursue that...if not, then Carlos Takam
              Of course Wilder will just be fighting some fringe contender in January... D*mnit!
              Jennings would be a respectable fight.
              Ultimately he should fight Haye because whether I hate him or not, he is the best heavyweight around discounting Wladimir.
              Also I just remembered that guy that knocked Price out twice. I can't remember his name but funny black guy. He's 6'5 79in reach I think. He could really bring it to Wilder.

I wish guys like Yoan Pablo Hernandez and these big cruisers would move up.

Comment

Im sure Wilder is clever and could have went to Harvard if he wanted to. But clearly he didn't think when he came out with these comments. Is he trying to be a salesman and convince Fury that he badly wants the WBC belt?
                Im sure Fury does want it, but given the choice of his four or Wilders WBC belt im sure hed stay with his four.

Comment

We now know that Wilder is not only the sharpest tool in the box but also delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    One could argue that Fury just got the Wlad first. I myself have maintained for months that Wlad would lose to either Fury or Wilder. Guy is getting old and is clearly pretty much shot. Fury will beat him easier in the rematch.

Wilder will get his shot. I have no doubt he will easily beat Povetkin and then it's the fight we all want to see. I see it as a 50-50 fight and am looking forward to it. Fury didn't beat anyone before he fought Wlad either..
                    The facts points to Fury "getting to Wladimir first." That said, you can't play musical chairs with the title because an underdog champion emerges. I'm not a belt guy. And personally, the heavyweight title is the only title in boxing that I care about. Because heavyweights are the only ones in boxing that don't have options outside the division. So protocol has to be followed. And right now, Tyson Fury is THEE heavyweight champion of the world. And belt that he's not in possession of is a paper title.

Comment

What a ****** comment

Comment

Working...
                      X