Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glaser reporting 650,000k buys for Cotto-Canelo........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Why some of yall mad if the fight really did 650k instead of 900k? Either number is a damn good number. Personally I would rather have less and less ppv fights as possible.

PPV should only be for really true big fights not just plain old good fights that have to be on ppv because of the fighters purses.
    Who exactly is mad in here?

Comment

Originally posted by saint laurent
      what would canelo have sold vs lemieux?

what would GGG have sold vs cotto?
      Forget about the what ifs bro.... Talk facts. Nelo big numbers, GGG little numbers. Lose the weight and make the big fight happen.

Comment

I bet I can name several posters who will stick with the 97k number for GGG-Lemieux but will refuse to use his 650k number for Cotto-Canelo and/or his 389k number for Mayweather-Berto.

y'all
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-02-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Anyone ever notice Glazer consistently reports his number at about 70% lower than the reported?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            I bet I can name several posters who will stick with the 97k number for GGG-Lemieux but will refuse to use his 650k number for Cotto-Canelo and/or his 389k number for Mayweather-Berto.

y'all
            of course they will lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Not a fan of PPV's but 650K for this fight is GREAT numbers, if you are not Pac or TBE I don't expect you to be getting anything close to 900K.
              It's really not that great considering it was Cotto and Canelo. Cotto vs. Margarito II did the same numbers. Canelo is supposed to be a much bigger draw than Margarito. This fight should've gotten 900k or more. It's a good number for either one of these guys if they were fighting someone else. But combined it's not a good number. Especially considering what they paid Cotto. And the worst part for those two and their promoters is that it isn't a rematch worthy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

y'all
                I bet you could do that with poster who would use 150k and not the 97k report right

Comment

Only 650k with the two biggest PPV sellers

Comment

#Glased

Comment

Where's he getting his numbers from? Because his numbers are consistently lower, either the networks are lying.. OR Glaser's numbers are not including something.

Is he just missing a geographic area? That would be the simplest explanation.

Comment

Working...
                      X