Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glaser reporting 650,000k buys for Cotto-Canelo........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give credit to Kevin Iole for going against the grain given the mainstream position he's in.

EDIT: Even motherfucking Floyd Hype, is saying the same.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-03-2015, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Gotta give credit to Kevin Iole for going against the grain given the mainstream position he's in.

EDIT: Even motherfucking Floyd Hype, is saying the same.

lol Espinoza is saying 725k. We are in 2015 ffs how this is possible?

Comment

• I don't know, or care, about the PPV numbers, but what makes this Glaser guy more credible than anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          yeah, that guy strikes me as a hack. i do know who you are talking about.

a lot of the "middle rung" of boxing media, if you even want to call them that, seem to have this vendetta against pay per view. no joke. it's almost like they're pissed that they have to pay for fights

i see them complaining constantly on social media, and always quick to discredit buys, the quality of the fights after they happen or before the card, etc.

odd look. i know it doens't pay well. i'll give them that

All I need to know about the dude comes from his own mouth...

"One time," as Glaser tells it, "Don King wanted to probe the inner Rick Glaser."

King said to him, "What makes you tick?" Before Glaser could answer, King appeared to change his mind and said, "I don't want to know. I think it is the same thing as me."

Comment

• Rick Glaser admits the two people he admires most is...

A CROOK Don King

and

Mafia Gangster Murder Inc. Own Meyer Lansky

Comment

• Where does this supposed "expert" Rick Glaser get his info for these PPV numbers exactly?

Comment

Working...
              X