[exclusive]danny garcai discuss his upcoming fight with robert guereror

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    why not?

is kovalev babied and given cherry picked showcase fights then gets dominated in those same showcase fights yet always finds a way to win because al haymon gifts it to him the way garcia has?????

why do you even support garcia he's not black.....oh wait... never mind.
    man stick to script and stay on topic...nobody wanna hear that girly **** today!!....if you're supporting Krusher then you should STFU about ANY fighter cherry picking when Krusher is about to fight he a dude he ALREADY stopped and who was given a gift in his last fight....it's like being 6'9 and not being able play basketball...big for nothing....calling Swift a cherry picker while waving the Krusher flag is hating for nothing...that's all...comprende?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      man stick to script and stay on topic...nobody wanna hear that girly **** today!!....if you're supporting Krusher then you should STFU about ANY fighter cherry picking when Krusher is about to fight he a dude he ALREADY stopped and who was given a gift in his last fight....it's like being 6'9 and not being able play basketball...big for nothing....calling Swift a cherry picker while waving the Krusher flag is hating for nothing...that's all...comprende?!?
      kovalev is a ko artist who dominates anybody that has the balls to get in the ring with him. He is a ko artist rated by ring magazine as the #2 p4p in the entire sport that boxers are afraid to get in the ring with including that son of a cowardly b*tch andre ward.

how is that even comparable to a protected fighter who loses showcased cherry picked fights???

comprende????

you dont even know how to speak proper english.

Comment

kovalev is a ko artist who dominates anybody that has the balls to get in the ring with him. He is a ko artist rated by ring magazine as the #2 p4p in the entire sport that boxers are afraid to get in the ring with including that son of a cowardly b*tch andre ward.

how is that even comparable to a protected fighter who loses showcased cherry picked fights???

comprende????

you dont even know how to speak proper english.
        you wanna argue and throw lame ass worthless insults across the board....Krusher being a KO artist doesn't make him exempt from the criticisms that has been thrown at fighters for similar reasons...comprende?!?

Comment

I'm so tired of seeing Garcia fight shot or just not good fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Uncle View Post
            I'm so tired of seeing Garcia fight shot or just not good fighters...
            Sheesh, I can only imagine how you feel about other top boxers around Garcia then. Like Crawford or Thurman. Like Golovkin. Or Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              you wanna argue and throw lame ass worthless insults across the board....Krusher being a KO artist doesn't make him exempt from the criticisms that has been thrown at fighters for similar reasons...comprende?!?
              you're comparing danny garcia and sergei kovalev.

kayate wey pinche idiota.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Sheesh, I can only imagine how you feel about other top boxers around Garcia then. Like Crawford or Thurman. Like Golovkin. Or Kovalev.
                Crawford beat Gamboa, that's a good win, and he tries to fight Pacquiao. Thurman will maybe fight Shawn Porter, which will be an exciting fight. Golovkin should pull himself together, I agree, but it's partly blamable on fighters like Quillin ducking him. Kovalev is consistently fighting better opposition than Garcia (Hopkins, Pascal, Cleverly, Agnew, etc.), although Garcia do have respectable wins against Matthysse and Khan. So it's not like he's always fighting weak opposition, but recently, that's what he's doing.
                Last edited by Dr. Uncle; 12-01-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

you're comparing danny garcia and sergei kovalev.

kayate wey pinche idiota.
                  I'm really starting to think you don't get it...no, really...the **** I said flew right over your head....it's cool though, everything wasn't meant for everybody...just the chosen few...carry on and enjoy your day on the forum man

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Uncle View Post
                    Crawford beat Gamboa, that's a good win, and he tries to fight Pacquiao. Thurman will maybe fight Shawn Porter, which will be an exciting fight. Golovkin should pull himself together, I agree, but it's partly blamable on fighters like Quillin ducking him. Kovalev is consistently fighter better opposition than Garcia, although Garcia do have respectable wins against Matthysse and Khan. So it's not like he's always fighting weak opposition, but recently, that's what he's doing.
                    Garcia has better wins than Gamboa. Better wins or equal to Hopkins/Pascal. And Garcia fought Lamont Peterson a few months ago. I'd say that's recent.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Garcia has better wins than Gamboa. Better wins or equal to Hopkins/Pascal. And Garcia fought Lamont Peterson a few months ago. I'd say that's recent.
                      Peterson isn't exactly the first-choice for a dangerous opponent...

Comment

Working...
                      X