No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The bottom line is you started talking about me outside of this forum to some other dweeb - was it Box-Office?

Who does that?!?

I actually affected your life to the point that you needed to vent your frustrations about me away from this forum.

On a chatline for fat hardcore gamer nerds
    I told you I posted a thread link on the chatbox and a certain user started mocking you, I've honestly no idea why you'd be so upset about that?

Its not his fault he thinks all you do is flame and troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      I think it just greatly depends on how well you age as an athlete I don't view Haye as someone who abuses his body say like a Ricky Hatton but obviously sooner or later age does catch up on you.

We'll get a good say on where he is at on January the 16th.
      Man the dude got sidelined by make believe injuries. His damn baby toe even devastated him. This was all before the layoff. His heart is not in it. His desire is not in it. This is all about a cash grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        I told you I posted a thread link on the chatbox and a certain user started mocking you, I've honestly no idea why you'd be so upset about that?

Its not his fault he thinks all you do is flame and troll.
        Why would I be upset about two fat gamers gossiping about me on a gay chatline?

Believe it or not, I don't think about you outside this forum. I'll leave you to continue making threads about me and obsessing over me to your virtual friends.

Comment

Why would I be upset about two fat gamers gossiping about me on a gay chatline?

Believe it or not, I don't think about you outside this forum. I'll leave you to continue making threads about me and obsessing over me to your virtual friends.

You really are upset aren't you - you've been begging for me all day to reply to you had to throw you a bone sooner or later.

Making a thread about you in a good manner, I showed I care about kids with special needs you shouldn't hate so much Dirk.

Comment

The last sentence Haye said for you Fury fans. Even Haye could see that. Wladimir fought with no reflexes. He was a shell of himself. Just accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              The last sentence Haye said for you Fury fans. Even Haye could see that. Wladimir fought with no reflexes. He was a shell of himself. Just accept it.
              When has the robotic stiff idiot Wlad ever fought with "reflexes"?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Your sig is out of date bro!

It just does amuse me. Fury dominates Chisora, Chisora was then classed as shot, despite being on the best winning streak of his career. Fury dominates Wladimir, Wladimir is then classed as shot, despite being a unified 12 yr undisputed champion who hadn't lost a round in how many fights?

Comment

What governing body actually ranks that De Mori guy?
                  He's 10th in the WBA rankings and 109 on boxrec, not in the top 10 of any other body.

It seems like a strange choice of opponent for me given that haye knew either Fury or Wlad would of been WBA champ whatever the reult on saturday.

I would of thought he would of been targeting Wilders belt, particulary given the leverage (however minor) in any future negotiations.

It is a tough top 10 for the WBC on a comeback fight so I guess I can understand. Assuming he gets past de mori then his next move will tell us a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ukboxingfan1981 View Post
                    He's 10th in the WBA rankings and 109 on boxrec, not in the top 10 of any other body.

It seems like a strange choice of opponent for me given that haye knew either Fury or Wlad would of been WBA champ whatever the reult on saturday.

I would of thought he would of been targeting Wilders belt, particulary given the leverage (however minor) in any future negotiations.

It is a tough top 10 for the WBC on a comeback fight so I guess I can understand. Assuming he gets past de mori then his next move will tell us a lot.
                    He's probably targeting Chagaev's WBA paper belt so he can be a two time fake HW champion.

Comment

He's probably targeting Chagaev's WBA paper belt so he can be a two time fake HW champion.
                      Surely not? I hope not anyway, nail in the coffin for me if he does.

I was thinking Joshua? Hes ranked 2nd by the WBC, its a dangerous fight for Haye but I believe he can beat him (this is assuming he is the same as before), it depends on whether or not he believes that. It would do good sales in the UK and would instantly elevate him to contender status for Wilders belt.

Its all ifs buts and maybes right now, looking forward to the 16th but theres no way im paying for it, he better put it on a public broadcaster if he truely wants to start repairing his image.

Comment

Working...
                      X