Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is being hyped up beyond belief

That Gamboa fight was very close

Pacman will run circles around him....

I dont think TC can hang with anyone at 147, he's yet to do anything at 140....

Fighting Ricky Burns and Gomboa isnt the same as fighting Pacman.

Pacman would have to be shot to bits to lose to TC..

They should be slowly building up TC instead of rushing him, he'll just end up like another Broner. But i guess Arum wants to keep everything in house.
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-01-2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Crawford v Pac would be a good fight and Crawford could win a war.Amir ought to rematch Chris Algieri that was a good close fight.

Comment

I think both Khan and Crawford have the tools to beat Pacquiao, the question is "do they have heart?' 50/50 fights all the way around!

Comment

I got it the other way around

Comment

Mayweather Sr. being refreshingly honest about the fact that Pacquiao was chasing Mayweather for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I sort of disagree with Sr.here, I think that Crawford is highly overrated and would be no trouble for Manny. Khan is chinny but he would be a difficult style for Manny if his chin holds up given his speed and reach. Manny should beat both IMO.
              True. I feel that Crawford is still too green at the moment. Manny will be too much for him. Crawford hasnt face anyone close to Manny's status. As for Khan, he's been in a few big fights against big name fighters. I give Khan a better shot at beating Manny.

Comment

Enough of Pacqauio he's wash up Marquez ruined him

Comment

So much for the crap!
                  Bradley vs Pacman 3, is the only one that makes money,and that's Bob Arum's plan long time ago...the rest is just buzz!

Comment

I've been feeling the same for a while now. Crawford is in his prime, hungry, and getting better. He'd beat Manny.

Glass jaw Khan gets KO'd unless he has a chin transplant. This same guy that so many have been hyping for years here got wobbled by CHRIS ALGIERI of all people and he struggled to win that fight. Pac ices that clown.

Comment

Funny how people think pac is the same guy from 6 years ago, he hasnt knocked anyone out since he's been doing testing and he's 6 YEARS OLDER. Remember he was prepared for ANYTHING floyd would bring to the ring, and he said he was 100%, Freddie said he was 100% before the fight. Remember the SALT WATER MIRACLE CURE? Pac is finished, khan or Crawford would beat him. He cant handle speed and khan is faster, pac hasnt had KO power in 6 years and he's gotten older. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X