No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury just beat Wladimir Klitschko..

I doubt anybody would lay a single dime on Deontay Wilder now.

I put Fury way way ahead of Wilder BEFORE he became champ!

A Wilder victory over Fury would be in the same neighbourhood of Tyson/Douglas and Fury/Klitschko AGAIN!

I think Povetkin will make good work of Wilder.

Comment

Fury by KO over Bum Squad, easy work.

Comment

Fury is underrated and this poll proves it. I think he will outbox and outfox Wilder all night.

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        A Wilder victory over Fury would be in the same neighbourhood of Tyson/Douglas and Fury/Klitschko AGAIN!
        This is laughably wrong though. Fury wasn't nearly as big an underdog vs Klitschko as Douglas was against Tyson (Buster was a 42-1 underdog) and the odds will be even closer for Fury/Wilder.

Comment

Wilder wins... Fury beat Klitz by keeping him at a distance... Wilder will get inside he's to agile and make hell for Fury. Fury is an underdog in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Wilder wins... Fury beat Klitz by keeping him at a distance... Wilder will get inside he's to agile and make hell for Fury. Fury is an underdog in this fight
            Fury would most assuredly be the odds favorite in the fight.

Where is this notion of Wilder as some kind of master inside fighter coming from?

Fury has been more consistent in this aspect. When has Wilder gone to the body? He's mostly just a jab and one-two guy.

Fury takes Wilder to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Fury would most assuredly be the odds favorite in the fight.

Where is this notion of Wilder as some kind of master inside fighter coming from?

Fury has been more consistent in this aspect. When has Wilder gone to the body? He's mostly just a jab and one-two guy.

Fury takes Wilder to school.
              I don't get it either. Probably just a case of "Wilder gets KOs --> must be good on the inside!"

Fury just beat a guy as long and as tall as Wilder and made it look comfortable and easy. When is the last time Wilder fought someone as big as himself?

Comment

Comment

Great matchup but have to favor Fury here. I'm just glad the heavyweight division has some new life in it.

Comment

Since when can wilder fight on the inside?

he has two punches a jab and a right hand. Neither of which are as good as klitschkos jab and right hand, and he certainly doesn't have klitschkos defence, or his strength in the clinch.

that's enough to beat a fat, short, sick bermane stiverne, it's not enough to beat anyone else top 5 in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      Deluded yank. Wilder can't fight on the inside if his life depended on it. He has no boxing skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X