Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury obsession with Jesus Christ For Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    It never sits right with me.

Naz for all his faults when he praised Allah would make the point of thanking him for keeping him and his opponents safe.

You can't offer any other sentiments outside of that without coming across as unhinged. And I say this as a catholic myself.

Never thank God for victory.
    It's just about appearances. Bullshit plain and simple.

Comment

Unfortunately it's real, and it was the bible blabber that almost had me rooting for Wladimir before the fight, just like I rooted for Floyd vs Manny after Manny did the same bible blabber bull about jesus.

But nobody is perfect so I'm going to try to ignore Fury doing that stuff. Just hope he doesn't make that a regular thing because it's going to be hard rooting for a guy who still believes in fairies like a 5 year old.

I better go, the angel on my right shoulder is trying to tell me something.

Comment

Originally posted by lanzarote View Post
        Or is it just a marketing ploy to fool the bible bashing Irish fans living in USA to attract a bigger fanbase?

I reckon the Jesus Christ bollox is all bull**** myself

Comment

Has anyone used a real or fake Jesus fan ploy in boxing successfully? The most notable religious guys I can think of didn't get a bump from it. Manny was popular cuz he was KOing fools not cuz of his Jesus lean. Holyfield was in some epic ass fun fights that got him popular, his Jesusism did nothing or lil for him. Andre Ward hasn't gotten much popularity at all & his Jesus angle hasn't done him any good, but than again he's just boring to watch to.

I can only conclude Jesus isn't getting anyone very many fans in boxing. Hell hitting your fellow man in the f#cking head would seem to be some pretty un-Jesus-like **** to me anyway. Maybe Boxers don't understand that, but surely Jesus' people would see a problem with that so guessing not many Jesus people are watching boxing to become fans of Jesus promoting boxers in the first place.

Comment

my question is why does tyson sound like a country singer when he sings?

Comment

Wlad's face when Fury was singing. You know he was thinking "fuck me, I just lost my titles to this guy."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Tyson also had a muslim prayer before his fight his pr guy asif vali used to work with amir khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Was hilarious watching him come out to that song
                  That ***** was hilarious. Dude actually sings petty well.

Comment

What amuses me is the hypocritical sanctimony of the secularists.

No room in their understanding for anything they don't already know.

Yet what they decry above all is closed mindedness...

Here's a secret; you ain't that slick...

Get over yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X