No announcement yet.

Fury "fans" crawling out of the woodwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The awkward moment when an Andre Ward fanatic talks about fights being boring....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

carl froch has a lesser resume than andre ward. they fought when ward had two broken bones in his left hand. ward completely embarrassed him.

fanboy doe.
      Not in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        "i'm not a fanboy, i'm just having a laugh."

sure

you love htat a brit is champion because you're a fanboy. sh#t fights be damned.

act like you've been there and recognize that fury beat a dead man in one fo the ugliest HW championship fights of all time.

Comment

I didn't think much of Fury going into this fight and fully expected him to get knocked out.

But somehow he surprised and actually rid us of the cancer that is Wladimir Klitschko. How can you not be thankful and appreciative to him for that?

He deserves new fans based on that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            You're just bitter because Fury has such a long reach.
            It's all starting to make sense now

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              What happens if Fury decided to "lit his ass up" and got countered by one of Wlad's savage shots? Fury did what he had to do to win the fight and minimise risk. Wladimir is correctly considered one of the strongest p4p punchers in the world, why would Fury engage in a shoot out with him? It's daft.
              Well Fury did what this generation boxer does. Just do enough to win and don't put yourself at risk. It will definitely get you the win but it wont make you more fans and make people feel good about the victory.

I like it when a challenger goes after it and capitalizes on the opportunity. Fury won for sure but the way Wlad fought and with his output Wilder would have won and so would have the real top heavies.

Face it Wlad got virtual old over night(whichs happens) and Fury couldn't put the explanation point to his victory. He just did enough to win. In my eyes, that victory didn't do much for to make me say the heavyweight division got better with the Fury win.

Like I said we still haved an unexciting heavyweight giant as champion. Whooopeee.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-30-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I have been a big fan of Fury since his second fight with John McDermott. The improvement he made between the first and second fight was staggering and I thought he would go on to big things.

I had money on Klitschko via points because I believe the german judges wouldn't give Fury his due. Surprisingly they have and I couldn't be happier.

I think I have a long standing bet with sweet pea 50 on a Fury-Wilder fight.

Comment

I have been a Tyson Fury fan since back before his parents were even born.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    I am British.

It was a terrible fight.

Fury is not IMO going to make a great champion.

He still deserved the win, he took his shot.

That is a true prizefighter, like him or not.
                    Lovely poem m8

Comment

I was the priest for his parents wedding. I was also the doctor in charge of Tyson Fury's birth.

Comment

Working...
                      X