Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Will Fight Froch At 172! * Wladimir Just Self-Destructed vs Fury" - Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady is that great, he can beat anyone up to HW. He is the strongest puncher this sport has seen with the greatest chin in the history of boxing. He is willing to go to ANY weight for BIG NAMES, not for undercard bums like Ward lol who is a nobody that has fought Edwin Rodriguez and #46 ranked Paul Smith in the last 3 years LOL!

Comment

I dont care what weight or who, I like all his options. 2016 will be great.

Comment

oh yeah?!?...gloves off now!!!...Lil G is ****ing fraud and anybody defensing that punk ass mutha****a is a clown as well....****ing punk ass dude wouldn't dare face Ward....man the **** up *****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Gennady is that great, he can beat anyone up to HW. He is the strongest puncher this sport has seen with the greatest chin in the history of boxing. He is willing to go to ANY weight for BIG NAMES, not for undercard bums like Ward lol who is a nobody that has fought Edwin Rodriguez and #46 ranked Paul Smith in the last 3 years LOL!
          Since GGG didn't say this and it's Abel talking **** once again, i'll reserve any disparaging remarks towards him although your entire post is wrong.

Comment

I find it strange that people like Sanchez are saying "Klitschko didn't turn up and fight" - When does he ever? very rarely if at all.

That was exactly the same Klitschko that turned up in his other fights, it's just those fights didn't have an opponent who could take away those attributes like Fury could.

What were people expecting? Wlad to come out swinging?

I thought some of these people are supposedly educated in boxing.

Comment

Able Sanchez is so full of sht.

Comment

Stupid. Froch would be too big for GGG at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  GGG needs to tell his team to shut up
                  This. Trainers need to realize what they are there to do, train the fighter. That's it.

Comment

GGGs team really need to get their eggs in a row or STFU. They are a major contradiction in themselves.

They wonder why GGG gets so much hate, but they are providing the ammo all by themselves.

Comment

Fan of GGG but this is such f.uckin bullsh.it

His team Comes up with every reason under the sun to avoid Ward not popular enough even though Ward has drawn similiAr rating , has more Twitter followers and would propel him if he wins to P4P #1 and it crush his PPV #s with Lemiuex.

As soon as Ward moves up its like yeah we'll fight Froch at 172 if he wants, What happens to collecting the all the straps ?

K2 & Abel need to STFU, It's annoying As f.uck

Comment

Working...
                      X