Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't Canelo have to make a decision this week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    boxing fan "I hate catchweights!"

next day "why isn't ggg fighting canelo at a catchweight!"
    They're not confident in Canelo. GGG has to move up so Canelo can dominate his division.

Comment

So for some of you it is not a matter of doing things right, it is a matter of market, who sells more.

That is why the world needs to end and start again. Everything this days is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        No and Yes. I'm being honest. Now.... Did Gi Gi ask for a cw for Ward ONLY?? Lol after saying anyone from 154-168 can get it bro. He's now talking about fighting Frochy, in England Even at the full 168. Dude has made himself look hell soft when it comes to Ward that I can't hear him or fans talk about other dudes being scared of him.
        Actually Froch wants it a 172. He said he won't be able to make 168 healthy.

Listen, Canelo needs to fight Gennady at 157 if anything, 155? No, why should he? Gennady is mandatory. 157 is as low they should go for Canelo.

154 for Floyd is different, he brings much more to he table than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Actually Froch wants it a 172. He said he won't be able to make 168 healthy.

Listen, Canelo needs to fight Gennady at 157 if anything, 155? No, why should he? Gennady is mandatory. 157 is as low they should go for Canelo.

154 for Floyd is different, he brings much more to he table than Canelo.
          Floyd is long gone bro. And he's not fighting Golovkin even if he does come back. At this point, Canelo is Floyd because he brings in the most money. I'll agree with u about 157 atleast but I've heard Golovkin and co say 160 or nothing. Golovkin even thinking about fighting Froch at 172 is career suicide, he's just looking to get punked again by Ward who would have no problem fighting Golovkin at 172. Lol

Comment

Does Golovkin hold a SMW title?

Does Canelo hold a MW title?

A simple yes or no will do.
            do titles even matter?
            gee money or a title? is that simple enough for you?

Comment

GGG should just accept the catchweight and stop acting like he has any bargaining power. Canelo is the A-side here. period

What can he do? get Canelo stripped? So he can win the WBC belt in an office instead of a ring like a proper champ? honestly, he'll look like a ***** if he does this

meanwhile, he'll lose a career high payday, all the exposure from beating ginger and the only megafight available for him

GGG must take this fight or he'll look like an idiot, if he's a great as we think he is, he should be able to beat Catchnelo even at 155. He was confident on beating Floyd at 154 after all
              Last edited by lopetego; 11-29-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                boxing fan "I hate catchweights!"

next day "why isn't ggg fighting canelo at a catchweight!"
                gg fan "164 is cool though"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Floyd is long gone bro. And he's not fighting Golovkin even if he does come back. At this point, Canelo is Floyd because he brings in the most money. I'll agree with u about 157 atleast but I've heard Golovkin and co say 160 or nothing. Golovkin even thinking about fighting Froch at 172 is career suicide, he's just looking to get punked again by Ward who would have no problem fighting Golovkin at 172. Lol

Well take up 172 with Carl, that's what he told Loeffler at the Tyson-Wlad fight.

Canelo is no Floyd, not even at the table.

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  do titles even matter?
                  gee money or a title? is that simple enough for you?

Gennady made it clear he wants whoever has the WBC belt to unify 160. Lee is willing to fight him provided he beats Saunders for WBO unification.
                  Last edited by Beercules; 11-29-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Well take up 172 with Carl, that's what he told Loeffler at the Tyson-Wlad fight.

Canelo is no Floyd, not even at the table.

Gennady made it clear he wants whoever has the WBC belt to unify 160. Lee is willing to fight him provided he beats Saunders for WBO unification.
                    People seem to be really afraid of GGG fighting at 160 his natural division.

Like that's bad that he wants to fight at his optimal weight because it would be too much of an advantage for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      People seem to be really afraid of GGG fighting at 160 his natural division.

Like that's bad that he wants to fight at his optimal weight because it would be too much of an advantage for him.

"But but Gennady I like Canelo!! "

Comment

Working...
                      X