No announcement yet.

Thread for: Fury vs GGG Pound for Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Little G dominated 7 top 10 MW's, losing maybe 4 rounds in total while pushing for a stoppage in every fight.

Fury just danced & pecked his way to a decision vs a guy who was scared of him.
    Fury just beat a guy who has dominated more top 10 fighters than your Little G.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Little G dominated 7 top 10 MW's, losing maybe 4 rounds in total while pushing for a stoppage in every fight.

Fury just danced & pecked his way to a decision vs a guy who was scared of him.
      GGG was the clear favourite in all his fights, so that's nothing to be impressed by. Fury was the underdog and came out on top.

Comment

is this some kind of sick joke? fury's win against wlad ****s on lil g's entire resume 10x over.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Fury just beat a guy who has dominated more top 10 fighters than your Little G.
          Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
          GGG was the clear favourite in all his fights, so that's nothing to be impressed by. Fury was the underdog and came out on top.

Pound/Pound lists are subjective from the start, and the criteria is in the eye of the beholder. For me, I need a few more fights from Fury, winning a single super fight w/o anything else is not enough. In addition, I place weighted value in the quality of the performance.

If Maurisz Wach had pulled off one punch KO over Klitschko, I wouldn't ever consider him in the top 10 lbs/lbs for that alone. I didn't agree with Vernon Forrest being rated #1 over Jones & Hopkins after his win over Mosely either because his resume was not that impressive before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            is this some kind of sick joke? fury's win against wlad ****s on lil g's entire resume 10x over.
            while I am the comedian, I am very serious about this.. Fury should be way ahead of GGG in P4P lists.

Comment

I think itīs clear that Fury is above him.

Comment

Fury should clearly be higher

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Fury should clearly be higher
                  Shouldn't Fury go #1 p4p? He's got a better win than any of the p4p contenders

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Shouldn't Fury go #1 p4p? He's got a better win than any of the p4p contenders
                    I donīt think he should be rated any higher or lower than number 2, King Chocolatito reigns supreme at number 1 Based on skill set, resume and skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                      I donīt think he should be rated any higher or lower than number 2, King Chocolatito reigns supreme at number 1 Based on skill set, resume and skill level.
                      Depends on how heavily you weigh skils, since Fury has a much better win

Comment

Working...
                      X