Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder challenges Fury after Fury's big win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wilder is what he is. A one dimensional fighter really. As Mayweather would say, "no special effects". Reminds me of Michael Grant.

Certainly not the best and his power is overrated too.
    And Fury is not one dimensional?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I agree. Wilder would destroy Fury. Different skill level altogether. Wilder landed twice as many jabs as Fury landed in both jabs and power shots put together in their individual title winning efforts against Wlad and Stiverne. On top of that, Wilder landed four times as many total punches in his title winning efforts. No way Wilder loses to Fury.
      One was fighting Wladimir Klitschko.

And the other was fighting a fat plodding dehydrated Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
        Are you scott weiland?
        no. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Hard to take a notice of Wilder.

He has more chance of fighting Derek Chisora than Fury. Doubt he even fights Povetkin.

It is also a bit embarrassing to pipe up when a prohibitive underdog gets a win as opposed to a decade long reigning champ. He seems entrenched in the path of least resistance. If he ever did become a champ he would probably make a defence against Nicolai Firtha or something.

Wilder might be decent but not sure how people reach that conclusion with any great confidence. If Wlad smashed Fury in a rematch Wilder would call him out.
          Wilder is a champ, though. ...and he fought firtha before winning the title
          Last edited by BigZigga; 11-30-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
            No. He's multi dimensional.

inside/outside, orthodox and southpaw. can fight in the pocket or jab you all night. Head movement and feet are good for a guy that size.

After Saturday, I thought that was very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
              Lol...wut??

Comment

Wilder uses a ram-rod jab which along with the right hand will easily land on a fighter who keeps his hands down by his side like Fury does. Wilder, unlike Fury can throw a combination as well.
                Lol did I just read this?

Comment

So what, many people bet on him. Now go get a username that doesn't show you have a fangirl, girlie crush on the Neanderthal.
                  Damn, stay salty son.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    I've noticed that Haymon/PBC fighters like to call guys out and at the same time say their career is in the hands of their manager.
                    ^^^^This....and this... "If anything happens to Al Hymen, I retire...", fking do already you fking*******s!!! Who cares!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      One was fighting Wladimir Klitschko.

And the other was fighting a fat plodding dehydrated Stiverne.
                      this. even though it was an awful fight, fury had wlad in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X