Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder challenges Fury after Fury's big win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fury outboxes him. Wilder's footwork leaves a lot to be desired and his head movement downright sucks at times.

The key being the jab, Wilder's jab has improved more than just being a setup for his right hand, but Fury should still be able to stick him more.
    Last edited by Biolink; 11-29-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Wilder does not deserve to carry Fury's, Klitschko's or Povetkins jockstap!

He is way WAY out of his depth with these boys.

1. Wilder should be immediately stripped of his title and have it awarded immediately to Povetkin.

2. Wait and see what happens regarding a Fury/Klitschko rematch

3. If Wlad retires- Fury vs Povetkin unification, if rematch, Povetkin vs Fury/Klitschko rematch winner.

MEanwhile, Deontay Wilder and the WBC should be sued for corruption.

In fact I think the WBC should be demoted to only a minor title now and something like the IBO elevated to "major" status.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I think Fury outboxes him. Wilder's footwork leaves a lot to be desired and his head movement downright sucks at times.

The key being the jab, Wilder's jab has improved more than just being a setup for his right hand, but Fury should still be able to stick him more.
        Wilder will detonate a bomb on Fury's face. They will rejoice across America, we will rejoice in Chicago.

Comment

I don't think Fury agrees to fight him unless he brings that WBC strap with him and he's got to get past Povetkin yet. I'm eager to see how he will do.

Comment

Such an easy fight for Fury

Wilder literally has a right hand. that's it. And it's far worse than Klitschko's. His footwork is crap and he has no chin.

Fury takes him in 5 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Wilder buries him in a shallow grave. Tonight was the best thing that could even happen to Deontay. War America!
              I agree. Wilder would destroy Fury. Different skill level altogether. Wilder landed twice as many jabs as Fury landed in both jabs and power shots put together in their individual title winning efforts against Wlad and Stiverne. On top of that, Wilder landed four times as many total punches in his title winning efforts. No way Wilder loses to Fury.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-29-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Typical fking Amercian mentality! Poor fking excuse of a fighter and a disgrace to great American HWs like Holyfield and Holmes. Instead of going for the glory of dethroning the king you fking morons always let somebody do it and then go to social media to say "Im going to do this, going to do that!" Grow ball and should have ask and begged Hymen for it!!! Now the glory of taking down the king is gone! It aint there for you anymore btch! Look at what Froch did to Bute, when Ward didnt have the balls to do it! Now the Klits is gone and Wilder btches online, fk off! fking disgrace!

Comment

USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!

Comment

Haha,

2 giants of the HW scene battle it out.

Nek minute,

some yankee chumps try to sell there bum regional champ as something of a threat.

In my opinion Fury should not even fight this man because he is a NEVER WILL BE!

Comment

the united states champion Wilder needs to beat his mandatory povetkin first, then he can have a shot at the world champ

Comment

Working...
                      X