Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lineal champ stevenson agrees to face kov in June 2016(video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    But he wants it on showtime,which everyone knows that it can't happen. Kovalev is giving him a 50-50 split,plus Stevenson's choice of venue,yet Stevenson also wants to choose the network?
    Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    KOvalev gives him Canada, n KOvalev gets the network

Seems fair
    Why do you guys keep saying kov is giving stevenson canada? The fight has to happen there as kov isn't a big time seller anywhere. I mean they could fight in AC but it wouldn't generate money like in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      But he wants it on showtime,which everyone knows that it can't happen. Kovalev is giving him a 50-50 split,plus Stevenson's choice of venue,yet Stevenson also wants to choose the network?
      He said the networks can work together to make the fight happen, n to be respectful to SHO he said they could do like May vs Pac which i doubt would happen, but i think he really meant screw SHO we making the fight no matter what, like saying SHO n HBO work it out cause it has to happen

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Why do you guys keep saying kov is giving stevenson canada? The fight has to happen there as kov isn't a big time seller anywhere. I mean they could fight in AC but it wouldn't generate money like in Canada
        Yes your right, but i think we can all agree that in Canada they heavily favor there fighters, KOvalev aint worry about that ****, he knows hes gunning for that KO which i think he will brutally do it

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Yes your right, but i think we can all agree that in Canada they heavily favor there fighters, KOvalev aint worry about that ****, he knows hes gunning for that KO which i think he will brutally do it
          Very true I think this ends in a KO but your right kov is showing he wants it to happen by agreeing to Canada

Comment

That great

HBO Jan 30: Kovalev vs Pascal ll

PBC March 12: Stevenson vs ________?

HBO/PBC June 25: Kovalev vs Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Very true I think this ends in a KO but your right kov is showing he wants it to happen by agreeing to Canada
              Also Stevenson has an xtra peace of mind with the fight in Canada n based on that video seems like he needs it n for the fight to happen KOvalev is willing to give him that, KOvalev grabbed that cheek, you can tell he really dislikes him

Comment

Why can't they show this fight on showtime and hbo?

Comment

Bump for people that didn't see

Comment

Stevenson/Haymon kind enough to be a cash cow for Kovey/Duva... Then the left bomb happens and before Sergey realizes the count is over... Duva cries and they're both forgotten in the limbs of solitude...

I didn't script that...

Comment

Kovalev would stomp a hole in Stevenson's face. The duck will quack away to safety once again. He just wanted to jump on camera to save face but still tried to leave a loophole like it was out of his hands. I thought Hymen gave him a choice of 3 opponents and he had the final say?

Comment

Working...
                      X