Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Warns: Wladimir Always Returns Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He never got Corrie Sanders back, Vitali did. But Corrie was a crazy unpredictable fighter and Tyson really isn't. Wlad could theoretically watch tape and come up with a better strategy and win.

I think he just needs to let go though. Not another Roy Jones. Zero snap on Wlad's punches now. He went from being an enigma -- a big guy who moved like a little one -- to just a normal big guy.

At this point he's so cautious that the one thing he still has (huge power) rarely presents itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      NICE! Let's see Briggs vs Wlad now lol.
      And wouldn't it be hilarious if that happened.

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Vitali is right, Wlad has come back from all his losses, but he was a young man when those happened. Fury landed some flush shots on Wlad that didn't wobble him, at least his chin is not as bad as critics have always said, and he was not knocked over. Let the hands go and knock the bum out, that's what he has to do.
      Fury, BTW NOT a bum, wobbled Wlad in the late rounds a couple times. I'd imagine most fans are a go for a rematch, but I just don't see how a timid Wlad can summon the courage to let his hands go. Same result or KO win for Fury in a rematch IMO.

Comment

Fury will win the rematch. Not because he's better, but because he is far less afraid to take a punch than Wlad. Wlad has NEVER been a natural fighter. Take note of how many times he expected the ref to step in when he turned away or grabbed Fury's arm. He is nothing if he can't or is not allowed (by the ref or his opponent) to clinch. It's not just that he doesn't like to mix it up though, its that he's terrified of it. He is so accustomed to winning slow, boring-ass fights from a distance that he has zero idea or instinct how to fight a guy toe to toe. He will never beat Fury, and Fury really ****ing sucks. So glad this HW era is over. Glad I still have my old Holyfield VHS tapes.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 11-28-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
          He never got Corrie Sanders back, Vitali did. But Corrie was a crazy unpredictable fighter and Tyson really isn't. Wlad could theoretically watch tape and come up with a better strategy and win.

I think he just needs to let go though. Not another Roy Jones. Zero snap on Wlad's punches now. He went from being an enigma -- a big guy who moved like a little one -- to just a normal big guy.

At this point he's so cautious that the one thing he still has (huge power) rarely presents itself.
          Hmm, I never once saw Wlad move like a little guy. What fight was that?

Comment

Why do I hear this in an Ivan Drago like voice.....and its convincing, maybe threw a fight for his brother to come back and win the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              He's not going to learn how to counter punch, set traps, or throw to the body for a rematch.
              Exactly. Had Klitschko spent the past decade challenging himself, he wouldn't have been walking around the ring in a dazed state of confusion today wondering why clinching and leaning on a larger man wasn't working.

Klitschko demonstrated virtually no ring intelligence tonight. His tool box is so limited that even if he realized he needed to make adjustments (which he tellingly didn't do), he probably wouldn't have been able to execute successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                this is actually sick lol.
                He just inspires me to be a better human being.

God bless the man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
                  Exactly. Had Klitschko spent the past decade challenging himself, he wouldn't have been walking around the ring in a dazed state of confusion today wondering why clinching and leaning on a larger man wasn't working.

Klitschko demonstrated virtually no ring intelligence tonight. His tool box is so limited that even if he realized he needed to make adjustments (which he tellingly didn't do), he probably wouldn't have been able to execute successfully.
                  He did challenge himself. Haye, Povetkin, now Fury...he fought the guys he was supposed to.

Comment

I was shocked at the low level of skill of both participants. I will not call them fighters. They would not engage, both were sloopy and awkward, and showed no aggression. This is a mockery and a meaningless fight. Truly I hope they both retire. We don't need this crap. I've seen oversized awkward teens with no amateur records fight like this. This was a good basketball scrap at best

Comment

Maybe a stronger head butt this time. I am surprised no one has mentioned the "victor Ortiz" Vlad tried to pull off on Tyson fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X