No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: He Avoided Me For 5 Years, I Took His Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: He Avoided Me For 5 Years, I Took His Shots

DUESSELDORF, Germany — Tyson Fury defeated Wladimir Klitschko by unanimous decision to end the Ukrainian’s 9 1/2-year reign as heavyweight champion on Saturday and take his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles.

After a bruising encounter that ended with cuts near both of Klitschko’s eyes, referee Tony Weeks went to the judges’ score cards.

Cesar Ramos and Raul Caiz Sr. scored it 115-112 each, while Ramon Cerdan had it 116-111 in favor of the undefeated Briton (25-0, 18 KO).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury took barely any jabs.. in the end wlad caught him with some shots but not very clean. Wlad choked today big time....

Comment

everyone is a fury fan now claiming they knew he would win lol,

bunch of unloyal fa990ts on this forum.

first everyone hated wilder now everyone likes him.

Comment

He literally only punched you like 2 times

Comment

I told everyone Fury would outclass Clinchko and nobody wanted to listen! Next time Lou Cipher talks you just shut your wang holster, LISTEN and LEARN.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            I told everyone Fury would outclass Clinchko and nobody wanted to listen! Next time Lou Cipher talks you just shut your wang holster, LISTEN and LEARN.
            just like you said pac would beat mayweather

Comment

Ducked him for five years.. Fury just talks such ****. He won a close decision, never had Wlad in that much trouble. And I don't see this as the passing of the torch, just a bump in the road for Klitschko that he can rectify. Fury has no class, certainly will not be the ambassador Klitschko has been.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                everyone is a fury fan now claiming they knew he would win lol,

bunch of unloyal fa990ts on this forum.

first everyone hated wilder now everyone likes him.
                i no man, i said to freinds and all that fury would win,
                i bet all mmyy points on here he would,
                and i bet the last 20 euro i had he would win...
                but my mind said wlad, and i admit i was shocked/delighted fury won..
                but he did/has the skill and style to beat wlad all the time,(unless hes chin checked)..
                iv noticed how ppl have suddenly changed opinion, has fury not grown on you?? does he not make things more exciting?
                has he not acted and played the part that ali,liston tyson and all great HW cchamps have done be4??

remember ali was hated back in the day...
                1 fight can channge anny1 and every1s opinon!!!!

Comment

I had Fury winning BEFORE the fight. Remember there are alot of people in England who will never have anything good to say of Fury because he is proud of his IRISH blood. Notice green/gold trunks and no union Jack on it? They sure loved Price but not the charismatic Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    just like you said pac would beat mayweather
                    EXACTLY. Thanks for reminding these ass holes that Lou Cipher called that one as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X