Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    I can't even fckng post because Fury broke boxing scene. But Fury all day every day and twice on Sunday.

WAR FURY!!!

Comment

Hard fight to pick based on Wilder is going to be aggressive...I still like wlads chances over fury in a rematch.however you have to give fury the benefit of the doubt against wilder...Fury decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Cunningham fight was 2 years ago, Wilder is fighting guys that he's learning absolutely nothing against.

I don't think Wilder learnt almost anything between fights 1 and 32, he's been getting by on athleticism, Wilder COULD be much, much better than he currently is. That is his biggest problem, he doesn't move as well as Fury, he doesn't go to the body, he doesn't throw left hooks often, his jab is flicking, I will give it that his right hand is excellent, his punches are wide and wild on the inside (he can't fight on the inside basically).

These are all things that he should've be taught coming through but he hasn't been, he will come unstuck soon. I've seen a gradual improvement in Fury that hasn't been the case with Wilder, I see the same with Joshua, who moves in straight lines, doesn't have a good jab etc.

Wilder is a C class fighter because his management (and possibly trainer) have ensured it, by not giving him learning fights. Stiverne is the only fight that he has had that taught him anything. I'm not saying this cause I dislike Wilder, Wilder becoming better makes the HW division and boxing more attractive. I'm saying it because it's obvious it's not Wilders fault it's his team.
        Watching how Fury fought last night, the Duhapaous that Wilder fought gives him hell. You all are acting like just because a fighter is unknown they are trash. Fact is his record only had 1 loss, he's never been stopped and even his lone loss was controversial. Now Fury has been beaten before but had great judges to give him wins. Plus Fury never really showed me more demensions in his game. Wilder in his last fight, pulled out new tricks, showed he is educated enough to do work in the pocket. Fury can't fight in the inside without punching his own self in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          And got right back up and went to war.
          Get back up against Wilder only going to give you a more brutal punch to die from.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
            Watching how Fury fought last night, the Duhapaous that Wilder fought gives him hell. You all are acting like just because a fighter is unknown they are trash. Fact is his record only had 1 loss, he's never been stopped and even his lone loss was controversial. Now Fury has been beaten before but had great judges to give him wins. Plus Fury never really showed me more demensions in his game. Wilder in his last fight, pulled out new tricks, showed he is educated enough to do work in the pocket. Fury can't fight in the inside without punching his own self in the face.
            Firstly you don't even know how to spell Duhaupas name, secondly Duhaupas is awful, Fury would have a field day. I saw his fight against Teper and he won a wide decision even with the point deduction, I saw his fight with Paul Butlin way back when, Butlin is the whipping boy of european heavyweight boxing.

Fury has far more 'demensions' (****ing hell where did you go to school) that Wilder. Wilder doesn't have a good jab, he moves reasonably well and has a long, right hand that he throws from halfway across the ring that is great. He has no left hook and no head movement. Fury's biggest problem is he can be lazy with his punches, but he can fight far, far better than Wilder on the inside. His jab is better, not as 'crisp' but a better tool. Wilder can't do sht in the pocket what on earth are you talking about, Wilder wings his punches on the inside, Tyson used to do that 3-4 years ago.

Wilder won't even get past Povetkin, I have no doubt about it.

Comment

Im a huge Fury fan but this fight is abit of a pickem due to Wilders size and skillset, he can fight long and in close quarters effectively and he will not be afraid to throw against Fury so it is an intriguing matchup.

Furys slickness will be able to nullify Wilders attack for so long but eventually they will land on each other flush i think. Im slightly edging to Wilder still but Fury beats every other HW including Povetkin, Joshua and Pulev.

Styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                Get back up against Wilder only going to give you a more brutal punch to die from.
                Fury would get back up and maul Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

wilder needs to fight povetkin.

Comment

Fury takes it, probably goes to decision

Comment

I'd take Fury by UD.

I think Wilder hits hard but his power is a little overrated. He's been in with 1 world class fighter and it went the whole 12. He did hurt Stiverne though and he has a great chin so i think it's a bit of both, Wilder's power is not as effective at world level and Stiverne being that tough. Also, Fury took a flush right from Wlad and waved him back on. Fury's chin isn't bad at all, he's been down but he got back up. Nobody says Ali had no chin because he could be dropped.

I expect Fury would just nullify everything Wilder does. The guy outboxed Klitschko and was very smart in there, it was messy but effective. He actually looked like the seasoned experienced fighter with high ring IQ. So i'd take Fury on a wide UD. Wilder has a punchers chance and he good thing for Wilder is that he won't be afraid to throw the right unlike Wlad, so he might just get one through. He isn't outboxing Fury. I'm not going to say Fury will stop him because i don't really know how good Wilder's chin is yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X