Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's War Time!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Please PM me a method of how you all are watching the fight. Is there is a dazn type service? Love and light

Comment

• Today is the day! Great time to be alive and well. The lineal title finds it's true deserved holder tonight, this is a gift of otherworldly proportions. Be in a good state of mind to witness history!

How are you all who aren't ordering the ppv watching the fight?

Comment

• I've got Fury winning this. Wilder is often fights tentatively throwing few punches until he lands something big. He doesn't set up his punches and force mistakes out he just seems to wait for the an opportunity, often losing rounds in the process. I think you have to force Fury to make a mistake to get him with a big shot and i don't think wilder has the style to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
              Please PM me a method of how you all are watching the fight. Is there is a dazn type service? Love and light
              Next morning in a tiny window on Youtube.

Comment

• Fury by UD, all of Wilders flaws have to come back and bite him eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                  Next morning in a tiny window on Youtube.
                  luckily my quality workout i just had allows me to find this funny, probably will be doing the same. Tip - get a chrome cast and stream YouTube from your phone to your tv. So great for all the boxing and stuff on there.

Comment

• I did put Fury by dec but honestly, I dont know. This is one of those fights that I just dont know how to predict and wouldn't be surprised by most outcomes. Only if Fury finishes Wilder would I be surprised. But Fury by dec, outboxing Wilder? Yeah, I could see that. Wilder by KO? Definitely possible. Wilder by dec? Possible if he hurts Fury couple of times and Fury just goes to the survival mode but hangs on to the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                      I did put Fury by dec but honestly, I dont know. This is one of those fights that I just dont know how to predict and wouldn't be surprised by most outcomes. Only if Fury finishes Wilder would I be surprised. But Fury by dec, outboxing Wilder? Yeah, I could see that. Wilder by KO? Definitely possible. Wilder by dec? Possible if he hurts Fury couple of times and Fury just goes to the survival mode but hangs on to the end
                      Took the words right off my keyboard, as far as foreseeable outcomes.

Comment

Working...
                      X