Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These promos got me hype AF. December 1st is right around the corner!

Comment

• Fury is the best wilder has fought. So we have to see if wilder can pull it off.
      He produced goods against st iverne and then again v ortiz.who were at the time a step up inclass
      But they're still below Fury's level
      Last edited by hugh grant; 11-03-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Deontay Wilder is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Deontay Wilder is the truth.
            I hope you're still singing this tune on December 2nd when they are still looking for Wilders body parts around the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I hope you're still singing this tune on December 2nd when they are still looking for Wilders body parts around the ring.
              I don't think there are many Wilder fans that'd have time accepting Fury provided he beats Wilder.

That said, ***** yer crazy. Fury and his team don't even know the right plan to come at Wilder with. They're real real confident in their very basic perspective of Wilder, kinda like their fans are, and Wilder's whole game plan plays off you accepting his inability.

They got that poor fat kid sat at a playstation watching YT to play catch-up and try to find something Jesus Christ man.

Confidence is a good thing unless you're absolutely ****in' wrong. Then it's your worst enemy and right now I don't think Fury has a chance in hell because he seems to believe his own bull****.

Comment

• Theres only OOONNNEEE DEONTAY WILDER!!!

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                These promos got me hype AF. December 1st is right around the corner!

Comment

• Comment

• Few weeks out now.

From what i've seen i'm doing a full 360 now.

No way will Fury be able to do a 12 round boxing masterclass.

He may have it in him for 4-6 rounds...but Wilder's shape will let him start to take over mid fight.

I think Fury will bite down and go to war in the final few rounds. Wilder will fold or Fury will be folded.

This fight will be better than people expect.

Another 1 or 2 fights and Fury would box his head off...but he's just not quite there at the moment. He has put on alot of muscle and the last remnants of fat are clinging on. He is not in prime form...but I think he'll still pull it off. WAR FURY.

Comment

• Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      Few weeks out now.

From what i've seen i'm doing a full 360 now.

No way will Fury be able to do a 12 round boxing masterclass.

He may have it in him for 4-6 rounds...but Wilder's shape will let him start to take over mid fight.

I think Fury will bite down and go to war in the final few rounds. Wilder will fold or Fury will be folded.

This fight will be better than people expect.

Another 1 or 2 fights and Fury would box his head off...but he's just not quite there at the moment. He has put on alot of muscle and the last remnants of fat are clinging on. He is not in prime form...but I think he'll still pull it off. WAR FURY.
                      As I've said for the last 3 years, Fury will bully Wilder, embarrass him, and force a quit or stoppage, if Wilder doesn't escape to a sweeping decision in favor of Fury.

Levels. Fury is several above Wilders ceiling. I cant wait to feed cats on here a 12 course crow feast.

WAR FURY!

Comment

Working...
                      X