Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Fury will school this plumber!

Fury would put a savage beating on Wilder. He would wake up in the ambulance with alien-Berto eyes, like NATAS avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      I see fury stopping him very very early

wilder is a paper champion
      And Wilder said his 1 belt > all of Furys

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        I highly doubt Fury's chin is as good as Duhaupas.
        I doubt Fury's chin is as good as Wach's either. How did their respective fights go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          People are making the same mistake underestimating Wilder as they did underestimating Fury.

Gentlemen, care to put up some points?
          I think people either grossly overestimate him or grossly underestimate him. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. The difference between Fury and Wilder though is that the faults Fury made that led people to dismiss him were mostly early in his career, whereas Wilder's still making his today. His win against Stiverne was a turning point, but since then he's had two tougher than expected battles against not especially outstanding fighters whereas Fury's just outclassed the greatest heavyweight in the world. There's clearly a huge difference in levels there.

Wilder's power will always be a factor, but the same was thought of Wlad as well, and Fury dealt with him easily. I think this fight will show the huge gulf in class between the two men, unless Wilder magically improves in his next few fights.

Comment

• good good good fight i'd say one of the CLASSIC HEAVYWEIGHT MATCHES OF THIS GENERATION i'd say.
            but Wilder is too athletic i would surmise just from lookin' at the styles but fury is more technically savvy but wilder by far is the bigger puncher BUT he HAS to develop his left hand and a different variety of shots with the left AND COMBINATION PUNCHING.
            if bermaine stiverne couldnt even hurt wilder i know damn well wilder wouldnt get hurt by fury

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              good good good fight i'd say one of the CLASSIC HEAVYWEIGHT MATCHES OF THIS GENERATION i'd say.
              but Wilder is too athletic i would surmise just from lookin' at the styles but fury is more technically savvy but wilder by far is the bigger puncher BUT he HAS to develop his left hand and a different variety of shots with the left AND COMBINATION PUNCHING.
              if bermaine stiverne couldnt even hurt wilder i know damn well wilder wouldnt get hurt by fury
              How is Wilder too athletic for Fury? And how does that 'athleticism' actually apply to the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                How is Wilder too athletic for Fury? And how does that 'athleticism' actually apply to the ring?
                Fury is the more athletic one, Fury moves much better and has better stamina.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury is the more athletic one, Fury moves much better and has better stamina.
                  I never understand what people mean when they say Wilder is athletic. Because he's fast and ripped and used to play basketball? Big deal. Whatever athletic traits he possesses are clearly not applicable to boxing since he's a terrible natural fighter. It's taken him over thirty fights to reach this level and he still fights like amateur hour, arms and legs flailing all over the place, no balance, no real coordination. A true athlete excels at whatever he puts his mind to. Wilder either doesn't care about improving his game or lacks the ability to do so.

Athlete my arse.

Comment

• Fury wins easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Fury wins easily.
                      Without question.

Comment

Working...
                      X