Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson "Too Fast" Fury!

Tyson Fury is "Too Fast"! Just look at this speed for 250 pounds man!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Wilder would miss him left and right.
      He will moss some but fury ain't that good defensively and Wilder actually goes to that soft midsection~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He will moss some but fury ain't that good defensively and Wilder actually goes to that soft midsection~
        Fury's very good defensively, when he's not playing around. Wlad couldn't land a clean shot on him and neither could Chisora or Hammer. Cunningham was able to hit him so much because Fury abandoned his gameplan and opted to slug it out. He did the same against Abell, and was lucky not to get clocked big during his wild exchanges. Against Wilder he'll be sure to be on his game, knowing Wilder's danger level. Wilder would have to be able to get on the inside of Fury to attack the body, and I think Fury's a bit too canny tying guys up and landing his own shots to really make that a big factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          People under estimate wilder cause of hes competition but wilder just gets better every fight , if it was wilder in there with fury yesterday he would of KO'd him, wilder isnt afraid to exchange.
          Does he? He looks to be regressing or stalling to me. At any rate his last two opponents have been a nothing gauge on his current level.
          Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 12-01-2015, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
            Does he? He looks to be regressing or stalemating to me. At any rate his last two opponents have been a nothing gauge on his current level.
            Wilder went war with guys like Duhaupas, Molinas...

Fury just schooled Wlad, who didn't lost for 11 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              You act like Fury is going to stand there and let himself get hit. Fury will box his ears off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Wlad would beat Wilder, I honestly think Wilder is a C level fighter. If Duhaupas can give Wilder trouble, Fury and Klit will wreck him.
                A C level fighter. that's harsh

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Same applies to Fury , hes been put down by C level fighters.
                  But got right back up and went to war.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    Wlad looked 80 damn years old tonight. Did he throw like 4 serious rights? Wilder throws that many in a minute.

Wilder is very fast and athletic with awesome power. I don't think he'd have much problem with Fury
                    Stop. He only "looked 80" because Fury took away his tools and left him dead in the water. Hit and don't be hit.

Comment

• Wilder definitely lose, the question is: K.O or UD?
                      Wilder is the paragon of American hypejob.

Comment

Working...
                      X