Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their last names sell the fight!!!

FURY vs WILDER

ANGRY RAGE vs WILD MAN!

Bring it to the fans! We are ready now!!!

Comment

I got Povetkin over Wilder by KO.

Comment

The Batty Windmiller is one of the worst technical boxers I've even seen.

Look at the Audley fight where he tries to hit a target that's on the canvas... Audley's not moving, yet his batty windmills miss. This is a guy aiming at a stationary target that's not defending itself and he MISSES half the shots. Compubox pissed itself laughing.

Fury isn't the dummy he pretends... I've got the Batty Gypo in this "Battle of the Batties".

Comment

People under estimate wilder cause of hes competition but wilder just gets better every fight , if it was wilder in there with fury yesterday he would of KO'd him, wilder isnt afraid to exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Of course he's a HOFamer and the best heavyweight of his era. That was the era that ended yesterday.

He is what he is. Really good, but not great.
            I totally agree. Things should heat up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              People under estimate wilder cause of hes competition but wilder just gets better every fight , if it was wilder in there with fury yesterday he would of KO'd him, wilder isnt afraid to exchange.
              It has nothing to do with the competition, it's the fact that he's crude, lacks solid fundamentals, and experience. He has bad habits. I like watching Wilder because he is exciting, but don't confuse exciting with highly skilled.

Comment

wilder is a bad world champion, furys ability is on another level compared to him, thats why he fights weak defences to get experience, it might sound funny but its very possible fury could knock him out as wilder is no wlad in the ability department and to the fools on here, boxing isnt all about raw power, fury can set traps, throw punches from angles and knock him out, most likely though the fight will be a points win for fury

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                boxing ability wise his last fight was awful against someone who was european level not world so what are you talking about getting better? also fury wouldnt exchange like a idiot or some mexican fighter giving wilder chance of a easy KO, that would be completely stupid, all wilder would do is walk into counter after counter after counter, what are you talking about sir
                Last edited by Machinist_X; 11-30-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  I totally agree. Things should heat up soon.
                  The HW division hasn't been this exciting in years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Wilder kills Fury, because Fury is wide open and Wilder is not afraid to throw punches with power, plus he actually fights in close.
                    Wilder would miss him left and right.

Comment

• I think the cuban hw boy call king kong give Fury a better challenge than Deontay

Comment

Working...
                      X