Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Froch chatting with Tom Loeffler; plans to meet GGG at Klitschko vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO - Froch chatting with Tom Loeffler; plans to meet GGG at Klitschko vs Fury

Enjoy!

The request for 172 is jokes.

Comment

He took another swing at DeGale didn't he by the sounds of his interview lol.

Comment

It seriously looked to me like Loeffler was surprised how big Froch actually is.

Comment

I've been thinking for a while that Froch is either trying to negotiate this fight through the media or he's just winding us all up. He keeps dropping little hints about it.

I wonder if he can get GGG to jump through that 172 hoop lol.

Comment

He said he would tear GGG into pieces at 172.

Comment

Too Big. Too Strong.

Golovkin won't want that work after seeing the Cobra tonight.

Comment

Gotta love Carl. I've always thought of any of the super big draws were to step up and fight GGG it would be him, he'll fight anybody. You can tell he's negotiating hard already with the 172 stuff. I remember a year or so back Carl talking about how his walk around weight was only a couple of pounds over 168 and how there is no way he'd ever make 175. He can make 168 easy. If it happens it will be at 168 but with Carl getting by far the bigger percentage of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I've been thinking for a while that Froch is either trying to negotiate this fight through the media or he's just winding us all up. He keeps dropping little hints about it.

The 172 stuff is more down to squeezing a bigger percentage of the purse ... you know (and just pulling figures out of my arse here) but if GGG's crowd say 168 and 60-40 to froch ... froch says ... oh I dunno it will be tough to get below 172 ... now maybe if you said 70-30 at 168 I might be able to boil down etc'

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Coming from dirty diggler who said the fight was never gonna happen....what was it you said ohhh Carl froch won't face golovkin as he is not popular enough....what an idiot you are lol...as fro froch beating diggler again we will have a bet.....golovkin could go up to 166 and still beat froch at 172.....the fight can be made at a fair 170 and let's have some money on it....and that's coming from a fan of froch as well....golovkin is technically superior to froch and will but him up

Comment

Working...
                    X