Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I May Have To Go Through Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Joshua Haye would go 2 ways, a typical Haye borefest when he's fighting someone bigger, valuev & wlad. Haye's too cautious when fighting big men..or Haye fights that fight & Joshua Blitz's him. I think we'll see how good Joshua is when someone puts it on
    But as noted Haye's already looking at money fights or tune-ups

Comment

haye vs wach tune up needed

Comment

Haye v Josh would be a great fight to watch, either now or down the line somewhere. I was upset Fury v Haye didnt come off, but I think haye v josh is a close second.

It might be better for haye to get him now though. Its suprising when i realize how little fights Haye has had so should still be quite fresh. He kos everyone he fights so hasnt taken too much punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          I always thought Haye was very overrated and more of a talker than a fighter.
          2 weight world champion, one of which was undisputed so he could certainly fight. His heavyweight career wasn't glittering though but i think he'd wreck Joshua right now if he has anything left.

He carries serious power in both hands too and although he lost against Wlad, he showed some good things like head movement and defence. Actually neither guy did much in that fight, Wlad did just enough to win but they both fought scared.

Chisora isn't great but nobody has knocked him out like Haye did and he's been in with huge guys like Vitali and Fury. The shot that was the start of the end for Chisora was actually a left hand out of a southpaw stance, his "weaker" hand. That's how hard he hits. If Haye connected like that on Joshua, or anyone, it would be good night. And i think he's crafty and experienced enough to land it on a guy like Joshua who hasn't fought anybody.

Comment

Haye is a little way off for now.

Winner of Teper vs Helenius is best option for a good step up if he beats Whyte.

Comment

Given Haye's inactivity and lifestyle, I'd pick Joshua to KO him inside of 4 rounds.

Comment

If Hayes looking to get another crack at Wlad seeking Joshua is ill advised ,but id like to see it only if the winner gets Wlad !

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Joshua has beaten journeymen. He has beat nobody other then Kingpin who is just a glorified sparring partner nowadays. He is another audley harrison or david price until he proves otherwise. Haye takes him out in my opinion. Haye is going to blow out de mori & AJ has to get by whyte which i think he will. To me AJ is just a hyped prospect until he beats a fringe contender at the very least...
                  Give him some time man haha he is still establishing his roots. He has fought some decent names already. He could be a different kind of animal in a few years.

Comment

Joshua is for sure one of the most exciting prospects in boxing, but he is still a prospect and he still has a ways to go before taking fights like this.

Comment

Haye and Amir both like to talk big in order to keep themselves relevant, but neither intend to prove a damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X