Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with Canelo and every Flavor of the Month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
    ^^^See what I mean? Thank you for proving my point. And if he does what next? On to the next flavor of the month.
    If that opponent is golovkin,then there's nothing after for Alvarez,because the ginger train gets brutally brought to a screeching stop.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Um, I don't understand your point.

Weight classes have no minimum weight.... Canelo could ask for 105lb and itd still be in the middleweight division (as well as countless others)

So I take it you disagreed with Canelo being ranked no.1 at 154 for all the years he fought at 155, and that if he continues to fight 154lbers at 155 (middleweight, as you say), he's going to get some criticism from yourself?
      Without a title on the line? Of course. With a title on the line, it has to be within the division.

Absolutely... because he was already fighting at middleweight. I think I wrote about this in another thread. But honestly who cares it's not like rankings are a legit thing, they are completely subjective.

If he has the title and makes people go up in weight class... No fucking way am I gonna support it. It would be Canelo/Josesito all over again. Which is a fight a completely shitted on.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        If that opponent is golovkin,then there's nothing after for Alvarez,because the ginger train gets brutally brought to a screeching stop.
        Good for you and your precognitive abilities!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Pretty sure at this point Canelo could face a loaded shotgun as his next opponent, get fatally wounded in the process, die, and still be declared the winner 119-109.
          Uhhh I think you got the wrong thread buddy. But it did make me chuckle...

Comment

Canelo has stepped up to face everyone fans wanted him to. GGG has yet to face one. Somehow Canelo is the coward though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              Your boy Miura got fckng spanked by Vargas b1tch. Mexican Style. That bum killer Uchiyama is next
              You can't go life and death with Miura and expect to beat Uchiyama, sorry bro. If Miura/Vargas 2 happens, I wouldn't know who to pick.

I'm glad you found another boxer to be a fan of though pal, i'll watch his next fight definitely

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                You can't go life and death with Miura and expect to beat Uchiyama, sorry bro. If Miura/Vargas 2 happens, I wouldn't know who to pick.

I'm glad you found another boxer to be a fan of though pal, i'll watch his next fight definitely
                But Uchiyama is getting old though. Bandido about to catch him on his way out

Comment

Working...
                X