Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Easily Blows Out Jan Zaveck in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did what he had to do. Nobody wanted to see him decision Zaveck like he decisioned Rodriguez. Nobody liked the fight but at least he disposed of Zaveck in timely fashion.

Comment

Give Lara credit. Unlike Canelo and Cotto at least he has the balls to face GGG at 160.

Comment

Such a pointless event.

Comment

Forgot about this fight guess I didn't miss much. Twitter is killing this fight. Why schedule this fight outdoors in Florida where rainstorms very common and it ruined the telecast. Pointless fight for Lara either way.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            Give Lara credit. Unlike Canelo and Cotto at least he has the balls to face GGG at 160.
            but ggg ducked him. ducking ducking ducking ducking

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              What a **** stoppage
              What? Zavec couldn't continue. I dont understand why he was trying to touch gloves, but while he was doing that Lara threw a punch that hit Zaveck on his shoulder/lower neck and ****ed his arm up. I don't know if he told the ref he couldn't continue or the ref saw it, but he definitely couldn't fight on.

Comment

Embarrassing

This was a huge mismatch and embarrassing fight.

Lara was way too talented and big for this guy. Weak competition

Test yourself against J-ROC, Cotto, or Andrade. Instead of fighting tomato cans since you fought Canelo

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                  Mismatch on paper. Worse in the ring. #PBConESPN

Rafael just tweeted that out and he works for ESPN and he's trashing this fight. lol

Comment

Damn. Only like 15 people there

Comment

Everyone and their mom hiding under the bleachers cause it started raining whos brilliant idea was to do this **** outdoors. Also Zaveck said he didn't know if he could continue but I felt that ref was premature.

Comment

Working...
                      X