No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Sued By Ex, Jin Claims Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Manager made her entitled to 30%, ex-wife made her entitled to half of what was left and his belts, how often do you find an ex-husband with something good to say after all that?

Sure Mosley put himself in this situation but her reputation has been ruined since she showed her true colors, sadly i see Bradley walking the same path.

you're worried about the belts?
    sure, thats looks bad, but the money is much more important than pieces of leather. shane's not still fighting so he can get his belts back, he's fighting ot pay bills.

also, as far as i know, those belts go to shane's kids when they turn 18. jin basically got custody of them

jin mosley made her own money, and the divorce reflected that.

the divorce settlement may well have / probably reflected that she got more than to which she was entitled, but again, my point was to address the fact that most of the people in NSB weren't watching boxing when jin mosley was shane's manager.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you're worried about the belts?
      sure, thats looks bad, but the money is much more important than pieces of leather. shane's not still fighting so he can get his belts back, he's fighting ot pay bills.

also, as far as i know, those belts go to shane's kids when they turn 18. jin basically got custody of them

jin mosley made her own money, and the divorce reflected that.

the divorce settlement may well have / probably reflected that she got more than to which she was entitled, but again, my point was to address the fact that most of the people in NSB weren't watching boxing when jin mosley was shane's manager.
      I hear you, and i was around when she was managing him, but suing for defamation at this point is just beating a dead horse, and it doesn't help her reputation as a blood sucker, be it justified or not.

It's bad enough Mosley's gotta keep fighting to make ends meet, now he's gotta worry about her coming after money he hasn't earned yet.

Comment

Shane to give Jin more rice not cash & new rickshaw

What does poor Shane have to do next? Still trying to fight to make some cash as the shameful Shane is low on funds and lower on mentality and common sense. Jin will be just fine with out shame Mosley being around her. 2 billion chinese support Jin's cause anyway. Shane is a mess mentally as it is let the brother be?

Comment

The anti cheater squad should be praising Jin.

Comment

HAHA Jin by knock out

Comment

Ill-bred woman; pathetic social life there.

Comment

Working...
              X