No announcement yet.

TBE on Canelo rematch:" when you faced me boy, class was in session"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Break down other top fighters resumes. Let's break down Golovkin's, Gonzalez, Kovalev's, Pacquiao's. Litterally any fighters resume can be broken down and ridiculed. Like for example Golovkin is 33 and Floyd is 38, but Floyd's resume from 1998 to 2007 ****s all over Golovkin's in every way, from name vs name to accomplishment. No comparison whatsoever. Nevermind the 2009-2015 resume, that is just overkill to compare to Little G's. Just put GGG's resume vs Mayweather's '98-'07 res, it gets blown up to pieces.
    Don't get me wrong I agree with this

All of the top guys are frauds these days

I just find it funny how people like Larry defend this **** because they are obsessed with their hero

Floyd and manny cherry picked and weight drained guys to get advantages or fought them over the hill

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Pacquiao
      Cotto
      Canelo
      Oscar
      Hatton
      Mosley
      Marquez

Corrales
      Castillo
      Berto
      Guerrero
      Maidana
      Hernendez
      Judah
      Gatti
      Ortiz

Mandfredy
      Corley
      Mitchell

His resume is sick
      I don't know how Floyd stans can ever be so proud of the Ortiz win.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        Yet Floyd says the exact opposite pertaining to Manny.

http://fighthype.com/mayweathernews/..._pacquiao.html
        Which part? I made it look easy? Or tougher than expected? Harder hittin & bigger?

Thanks for that link!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Which part? I made it look easy? Or tougher than expected? Harder hittin & bigger?

Thanks for that link!
          You made an attempt to make It seem as If Pacquiao was an easy opponent for Mayweather and he himself said the exact opposite.

Does the following sound like someone who thought that It was an easy fight?

"The mother****er can fight. He's a lot better than what I thought he was. From me being in the ring with Manny Pacquiao, I take my hat off to him and I can see why he went so far in his career

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            You made an attempt to make It seem as If Pacquiao was an easy opponent for Mayweather and he himself said the exact opposite.

Does the following sound like someone who thought that It was an easy fight?

"The mother****er can fight. He's a lot better than what I thought he was. From me being in the ring with Manny Pacquiao, I take my hat off to him and I can see why he went so far in his career
            Floyd never said good things about other guys he beat? One interview? If he said PAC couldn't fight it would take away from his win. Agreed?

He also said he made it look easy! PAC is a sore loser. PAC is a poor sport! Not worthy of a rematch. He says a lot of things.

Comment

weight drained gaunt canelo

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
                There's no need for excuses. None of them got their "ass whooped". It just didn't happen. They got point-boxed and shrugged afterwards.
                Now i agree with that.....but you said they "CHASED HIM AROUND THE RING" which is not true

Comment

Haters still salty LOL

TBE stay winning while dishing out L's.

TBE UNDEFEATED JUST LIKE BASED ASSAD

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    I don't know how Floyd stans can ever be so proud of the Ortiz win.
                    How can you be proud to have that clown in your avy?

Comment

a healthy more experienced version of Canelo wud beat Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X