Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao vs. Saul "CANELO" Alvarez at catchweight 155 lbs.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Pac has made very clear that he'll never fight above 147 again after the pain from Margo's punches had him crying in fetal position for 3 consecutive days after their match

I doubt he'll change his mind now that he's washed up and on steady decline

This match will never happen

If this was 2009 Pac, he'd tear Canelo apart even with the huge size difference, but that Pac is gone, looong gone now. Even šTBEš was scared ****less of that version of Pac, and for good reason
    he can accept all floyds demands for big money.

he can fight above 147 for big money.

Comment

After the weigh in this fight would look like Rigo VS Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        After the weigh in this fight would look like Rigo VS Fury.
        Old Man make the fight . Pac still beats Canelo in my opinion. Cotto fight was close and Pac to me is still better than Cotto. Canelo is slow and Pac will mark his face up. Can he do it 4 12 rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Make it happen, Uncle Bob.

Just make a deal with Oscar that Canelo has to fight several Top Rank fighters in co-promotions afterwards.

2 million ppv buys minimum.

Sell it as:

Mexico vs. Pac

Old Legend vs. Young Future

Pac goes for title in 9th division

Speed vs. Power
          Pac could never weight more than 150 fight night and you're gonna put him against someone who weights are leats 25 more pounds? really?

Comment

Pac beats the **** outta Nelo a few years ago...NOW Nelo would put Pac in a deep freezer....I don't see how Pac doesn't get iced if this fight happen in the near future....Nelo by KO because Pac would take risks and give Nelo chances for the ice.....can't give Nelo too many chances, the kid is good!!...I got Nelo by KO but knowing Pac would've ****ed him up a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Tua, WTF, did you just leave the dispensary and get high powered when you meant to get regular?

Canelo would outweigh him by 30 lbs. This would end bad for Manny.
              I want some....who is his connect?

Comment

canelo-cotto just did 1m.

you think pac-canelo can't do 2m?
                No, I'm sure plenty of people bought the hype that cotto was some rejuvenated beast. Manny just laid an egg. And the size difference, 25 pounds apart on fight night most likely. It's a garbage fight

Comment

this is what bob does.

"pac i have 2 options."

"option 1 i'll pay you more"

"option 2 i'll pay you less"

"which one you want?"

"ummm umm ummm de moar maney one ummm."

"ok. good decision."

Comment

At 155, Canelo turns Pacquaio's lights out, he would be a big favorite.

Comment

• I think Manny would take this fight. He'd have no reason not to. Most likely he wouldn't die in the fight or get anything more than a concussion and the payday would be massive. I also don't think it's an unwinnable fight and though I wouldn't be surprised if he got stopped, and might even expect it, who cares at this point?

Comment

Working...
                      X