Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao vs. Saul "CANELO" Alvarez at catchweight 155 lbs.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Not even fair.

Pac is small, no longer hits very hard and Canelo would physically manhandle him. It would be easier than the Cotto fight.
    Disagree. It would be harder, way harder. Not because of Manny's size/power, but because of his quickness. It will look somewhat like Manny vs Rios all over again. But when and if Canelo lands a clean punch, I think Manny will be dreaming again.

Comment

It's funny how there's people who still think pac is a fast volume puncher with ko power. Those days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
        How high Manny ever was on fight night? Ppl are talking about Canelo being 175 against Cotto.
        i think he was 150 against Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Make it happen, Uncle Bob.

Just make a deal with Oscar that Canelo has to fight several Top Rank fighters in co-promotions afterwards.

2 million ppv buys minimum.

Sell it as:

Mexico vs. Pac

Old Legend vs. Young Future

Pac goes for title in 9th division

Speed vs. Power
          it will be a mega fight , no doubt, but the difference is too much, the only way i see this happening is if they fight at 164 with a 10lbs rehydration limit... and i still see it unfair for pac... a counter puncher with fast hands and a deadly right hand is a bad recipe for pac... i mean bradley had pac looking stars, pac is just a sucker for that right hand, no need to see him get murdered...

Comment

Imagine if pac was lineal champ

Plus **** that. If Canelo is so comfortable at his weight class (Canelo weight 155) and isn't a real middleweight then he should drop down a few pounds and meet Pac (who honestly speaking is a light welter) at 152. That's fair right? Pac has to go up 5 lbs whereas Nelo only drops 3 from his very comfortable weight class? I mean he did it for Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I bet you are praying Canelo fights Bradley so you don't have to watch Manny/Bradley 3.
              anybody but bradley.

i'll take khan.

even crawford (BUT I WANT MY BOY CRAW TO GET MORE EXP 1st)

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                Imagine if pac was lineal champ

Plus **** that. If Canelo is so comfortable at his weight class (Canelo weight 155) and isn't a real middleweight then he should drop down a few pounds and meet Pac (who honestly speaking is a light welter) at 152. That's fair right? Pac has to go up 5 lbs whereas Nelo only drops 3 from his very comfortable weight class? I mean he did it for Mayweather
                155 is fine.

mw title.

pac will drop it and ggg can get the title.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  it will be a mega fight , no doubt, but the difference is too much, the only way i see this happening is if they fight at 164 with a 10lbs rehydration limit... and i still see it unfair for pac... a counter puncher with fast hands and a deadly right hand is a bad recipe for pac... i mean bradley had pac looking stars, pac is just a sucker for that right hand, no need to see him get murdered...
                  rehydration limits is a joke and dangerous.

and canelo is NOT fast.

he looks slower than mummy margarito last weekend. feet AND hands.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    It's funny how there's people who still think pac is a fast volume puncher with ko power. Those days are over.
                    and no one said he was.

you wouldn't want pac to volume punch OR go for ko vs. canelo anyway.

Comment

Unless it's at like 150 this would be a disastrous end to Manny's great career.

155? Manny gets stopped without a doubt. This fight would be what people thought Oscar-Manny would be, a bigger guy simply over powering the smaller guy. Roles are reversed from the Oscar with Pac being the past prime smaller guy against a prime big guy.

You can't be serious..... or are you lol?
                      Last edited by Caught Square; 11-25-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X