• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury funny moments

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

---

"I am the best Heavyweight by... 25 miles!"

"I am the best fighter on this planet... not the man born from his mother can beat Tyson Fury..."

"Fit, motivated Tyson Fury is probably most dangerous fighter on the planet..."

"I'll fight David Price any day of the week. You see me plumber from Liverpool... Bif stiff idiot."

"I want something to say about Wladimir Klitschko... You are a P**sy old son. Yeah, when you grow pare balls come fight me!"

"I'm gonna win Saturday night because I am unbeatable. Tyson Fury is gonna be a best Heavyweight of all times."

"Wladimir if you watching I think you pu**y and fu**ing sh**house. You will never fight Tyson Fury as long as you live."

"KlitschKO is getting KO"

and so on...
    Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:54 AM.

TYSON FURY GOES CRAZY AT PRESS CONFERENCE

at 5:25

"Listen... I am Tyson Fury, the best Heavyweight on the planet. This idiot is getting knock spark out. I am stick up to this. This motherf***er is going to sleep"
    Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Crazy Tyson Fury vs. Steve "USS" Cunningham Press Conference...

Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Tyson Fury Calls Out David Price

Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

"I am Tyson Fury, #1 fighter in the World. No one can beat be. Be aware all the Heavyweight Bi***es. Tyson Fury in the town."

"Deontey Wilder's chin is piece of sh**t! Yeah, It's in front of my little toe..."

"All these Heavyweights are sh**t. You looking at the saviour... ME!"

"Told you all the camera I'm the F***ing man! Always have been, always will be! Klitschko you will knocked out you fu*king prick!"
          Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/TkGe97cQov0?t=2m16s

I died laughing at this one. "Mr. Chubby Checker"

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              https://youtu.be/TkGe97cQov0?t=2m16s

I died laughing at this one. "Mr. Chubby Checker"

at 4:25

"I've got one thing to say about Wladimir Klitschko... You are a p**sy old son. Yeah, when you grow up balls come fight me... I will shatter that glass chin all over the ring... Obviously that's not gonna happen he is never gonna fight me... He is gonna retire before fighting me..."

at 4:55
              "I am P4P #1 because there is no man in the boxing can beat me whether he is 10 stone, 7 stone or anyweight. So it must be I am the greatest. Wasn't it?!..."
              Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

TYSON FURY STRANGLES HATER!

0:52

"I am sick of people like you haters all the time talking bull**** about me. And now when I come in front of you are sh**house just like David Haye. You got nothing to say you little B**ch!..."
                Last edited by oscar9992; 11-30-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I still can't get enough of him goading Price, the '"big, stiff idiot, plumber from Liverpool". I'd still watch that fight now just for the build up.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    I still can't get enough of him goading Price, the '"big, stiff idiot, plumber from Liverpool". I'd still watch that fight now just for the build up.

Also the ending where he got cut off

"and your gay lover Tony Bellew, i'll fight him inbetween rounds"

Comment

Working...
                    X