Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are they taking so long to announce Wilder/Glazkov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they taking so long to announce Wilder/Glazkov?

Pretty sure it's the real Espinoza because I'm blocked.

Anyway, supposed to be Jan on Showtime.

Answer:

Last edited by Hougigo; 11-25-2015, 07:18 PM.

All of Wilder's fights this year have been officially announced very late. It's not a coincidence. The reason: I don't know...but you can never rule out coordination of PED cycling timing in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      All of Wilder's fights this year have been officially announced very late. It's not a coincidence. The reason: I don't know...but you can never rule out coordination of PED cycling timing in this sport.
      WEll Jan has been the date they already set out, so all that's missing is an official opponent announcement since they evidently have one picked out.

Comment

I don't know, I'm even more curious to why Porter/ Thurman hasn't been officially announced. What is PBC doing regarding the start of next year? Seems like they are gonna make Danny/Ghost but these two fights are actually better fights.

Comment

Booomb squad!

I agree with "he is usually late with announcing".

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
            Booomb squad!

I agree with "he is usually late with announcing".
            Yup, even the Stiverne fight was late even though we all knew it was going down.

Espinoza said Glazkov is next, but nothing official

Comment

They'll probably wait for this weeekends fight to take place before announcing it. That tweet is legit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Yup, even the Stiverne fight was late even though we all knew it was going down.

Espinoza said Glazkov is next, but nothing official
                Some fishy stuff...... Got a feeling Wilder might pull out of this fight

Comment

Why they didnt announce it yet?

Because drug testing starts when the fight is officially announced.

Same why Mayweather announced the Berto fight at the last moment

For example, Mayweather didn’t announce Andre Berto as the opponent for his upcoming Sept. 12 fight until Aug. 4, only 39 days before the fight. That didn’t leave much time for serious drug testing. From the conclusion of the Pacquiao fight until the Berto announcement, Mayweather was not subject to USADA testing. - Thomas Hauser
                  Last edited by Jubei; 11-23-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

they waiting for the last minute to offically annouce so the drug testing window can be small as possible same with porter thurman.

damn ****** PBC filth

Comment

Working...
                    X