Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican TV had Cotto the "monster" winning.. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
    So no one wants to point out that Cotto lost the fight before he got in the ring? I wish this fight would have had open scoring. Freddie clearly thought Cotto had a chance to win a decision in Vegas with that crowd. That was a huge mistake. 2 of the score cards had been filled out the night before.

I talked to Verdjos trainer in Vegas and warned him that if Felix ever becomes that big to be very careful in Vegas.

If the fight would have been in New York the score cards, would have been either a draw or a majority decision for Canelo. He won the fight but not lopsided.
    once the scores were announced...anybody with common sense knew Cotto was never gonna win that fight on the cards...that much was made obvious by those bogus ass scores

Comment

Well its important to note that a lot of commentators in Mexico whether sports commentators or news anchors, journalists, etc. are not always necessarily Mexican.

I watch a lot of football (soccer...) for example, and the commentators for all the matches whether Mexico plays or the clubs in liga mx, are almost always Argentine or Spaniard, not really Mexican, and they stay ****ting all over our national team no matter how good we are doing...

I wonder if Boxing suffers from this same odd bias. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Your more ******ed then that guy BrushMyWeive.
        So im ******ed because i state my opinion. Thats how i feel and see it bro.So you the only one right on here or what?

Comment

PR cant take a losshuh??

Comment

Working...
          X