No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Won 8 of 12 Rounds, I Expected To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please.

You got outboxed and also lost the fight at close exchanges. You won no more than 4 rounds.

Pity he didn't fight GGG because then he would have been knocked out and I would love to see how he would try to spin that around.

Sore loser.

Comment

• 4, 5 tops for Cotto. Didn't think he won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        You hope Canelo is allowed a voluntary ? Which weight do you hope his voluntary defence of the 160 title is at ?

Maybe he could face Rod Salka at 155, would that make you laugh. Canelo is a laughing stock, if he fights anyone other than GGG shyt is gonna be priceless alright.
        LOL Maybe he should fight Rubio, Geale, Rosado, Monroe, or maybe Curtis Stevens (canelo's sparring partner lol) those were all good title defense for your god GGG huh? "Monroe is Cuban style doe, hes more known than Lara" GGG can get it at 160 in September while you cry about a voluntary in May

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Yeah, I think Dave Navarro is a douche and you being an apologetic beta male certainly leaves very little common ground. Go protest Capitalism somewhere you Rosie O'donnell groupie. #TheSeer
          Who cares what you think. Coming from a dude who posts pictures of yourself and prostitutes surfing boxing scene in motel rooms, the lengths you went to prove youre not a virgin, you had to pay some street whore ten dollars to take snaps with you, Really dude ?

Get yourself a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
            Cotto did block a lot of those punches however Canelo came in at light heavy weight so his punches were more telling. Canelo was so big no reason not to fight GGG.
            That what saw...Canelo show up and be one to two weight classes bigger. He can make 160lbs with no problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              LOL Maybe he should fight Rubio, Geale, Rosado, Monroe, or maybe Curtis Stevens (canelo's sparring partner lol) those were all good title defense for your god GGG huh? "Monroe is Cuban style doe, hes more known than Lara" GGG can get it at 160 in September while you cry about a voluntary in May
              He's mandated, why'd he gotta fight anyone other than the champ who is obligated to defend against him ? If the WBC grants Canelo some sort of exemption that's cringeworthy for Canelo fans, GGG had better take a defence to stay busy hadnt he or would you prefer he stay inactive until Canelo decides he isn't chicken shyt anymore to face the no.1 guy at 160 as well as at 155 ?

'All about those advantages doe'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Same here, too damn long

Comment

• I will say this and then move on, I know what I saw on fight night which was Cotto landing punches in bunches, boxing and moving effectively with Alvarez landing hard shots one at a time in between, coming straight ahead looking confused at times. But then, Jones Jr, Lampley, and Kellerman, wouldn't comment much on Cotto's activity, but put extra emphasis on Canelo's one punch at a time tactics. Then compubox numbers come out saying that Canelo landed more punches than I actually saw him throw. Im a fan of both fighters but, it iwas too obvious that they wanted Cotto vs GGG. Max Kellerman summarize it all when he said to Canelo in the post fight interview that "The hope in the boxing world is that if Canelo won he would fight GGG, because Canelo fights everyone." As if to say Cotto wouldve ducked out. HBO, the WBC, the judges, the commentators, and compubox were all in on the fix. Cotto needed a KO in order to win this fight before the fight ever even started. Watch the fight with the comments silent, and its a totally different experience. I had Cotto 115-113.

Comment

• Closer than the judges had it forsure..but 8 rnds? Sorry cotto, you my dude but the right man won.

Comment

• Remember that De La hoya - Vargas fight .... De La Chiken always waited for Tito to beat an Opponent , then he will fight them , Just like Canelo now ...

Comment

Working...
                      X